I do mighty combat with eggs

Mina came out of her room. She woke up to Bakugou screaming which only made her hangover worse, however, she heard the word 'breakfast' followed by a long pause, a couple of footsteps and a soft thump.

     She went downstairs, grabbing her food and eating with friends as someone put soft music in the background. No one really talked with the exception of soft murmurs and mutters of thanks.

     "Mina, you okay?" Kirishima asked before sticking an egg in his mouth. Mina hummed, rubbing her temples.

     "Not really. I have a bad headache," she then had a thought a smiled at the redhead, gratefully. "Oh and thanks for taking me back to my room Kiri, I really appreciate it—" He held out his hand, stopping her.

     "I didn't do anything. Bakugou's the one that carried you up and changed your clothes," he chuckled, scratching his head as the woman scowled.

     "Did he do anything to—"

     "No no no," Kirishima waved his hand, "I walked in on him changing your shirt. He would've just left you as you were but you spilt water all over yourself so he decided to help you. We came back downstairs after he tucked you in."

     Mina stood there in shock, wanting to believe everything was a lie but finding no indication he was lying. She decided to trust Kiri, knowing he'd never let anything like that happen to her.

     She sighed and ran her hair though her fingers. He's also made breakfast for everyone and cleaned up the place and took care of almost everyone according to Uraraka and the evidence of the cleanish living room proved that.

     "I guess you were right...but if he does anything to hurt any of us I'll beat his ass." She pouted, taking a sip of coffee.

     Kirishima grinned happily. "Does this mean you'll start hanging out with us including Bakugou?"

     Mina nodded and Kirishima silently cheered, shoving the last pieces of food into his mouth. "Let's go tell Bakugou!"

     "Wait!" Uraraka interrupted him upon hearing the blondes name. "He's sleeping! Bakugou-kun seemed exhausted this morning so don't bother him, please."

     Kirishima and Mina looked at each other before a big smile spread on both of their mischievous faces. "We won't," they both lied.

     Mina and Kirishima both went into the office, grabbing dry erase markers before silently creeping up the stairs, giggling.

     "He's gonna be so mad," Kirishima whispered childishly, earning a frantic nod in agreement from the pinkette.

     They turned the corner, walking a few steps before the froze, their eyes fixated on the corpse like body on the ground in front of a door. They dropped their markers, running up to the blonde that was shallowly breathing in his sleep.

     "Bakugou!" Kirishima loudly called out, lifting his limp torso. "Bakugou wake up!"

     Mina slapped his cheek rabidly, worry on her face and in her voice as she called his name.

     Katsuki groaned, his eyes squinting open to see his best friend and raccoon eyes faces, filled with relief. He could barely feel his body, but he forced himself upright, pushing himself away from the redhead.

     "Bakugou what happened?" Mina squeaked worriedly. The blonde looked at her concerned face and gulped, guilt building up in his chest. He couldn't show weakness, not now.

     "Why the—the hell do yo-you care?" he asked, grasping the doorknob and pulling himself up. His body barely complied, but once he was up he leaned on the wall for support.