An offer I could definitely refuse

A week and a half passed by quickly, and Katsuki felt all sorts of emotions swirl in his stomach.

His professor wanted all of her students in formal attire, which he couldn't understand since literally most of the guests there would be in hoodies and such. But regardless, he dressed to impress since Eijirou was gonna be there.

Plus, he was to give a presentation on some of his art pieces and explain the meanings behind them, which meant to spew some fancy abstract bullshit that makes some semblance of sense.

He was nervous though, this was a big grade that could ruin his entire college transcript if he wasn't careful. Being an artist was more complicated than just creating art.

He wiped away the excess black pencil liner on his cheek and looked himself over in the mirror. He wore an old suit that his father had designed, sewn, and given to him when he turned 18. Taking into account he didn't like blazers, he design a navy blue vest and embroidered white roses on the side. He wore a red button up underneath and a darker shaded blue tie that matched his pants. His belt matched his shoes, and he wondered if he should do anything to his hair...

"Nah. Fuck that."

He was already annoyed at having to wear something formal, and besides his natural hair made him look his age. Not to mention he wasn't about to put in that much work for a stupid exhibition.

He stuffed a change of clothes in his back, wanting to go straight from the museum to the movie theater.

'Movie theater, then dinner...'

He froze up as he locked his door, eyes widening in realization and his mind jumping to a very desired conclusion.

'I'm going on a fucking date with him. That sounds like a fucking date.'

He debated on whether or not he should go in and actually do his hair, but looking at his watch he was distracted with the time.

He sighed and took the stairs instead of the elevator.

___

"Mina hurry up, we're gonna be late!"

"Calm down, we have plenty of time. We don't have to be there right when it opens!" Mina huffed out a breath as she fixed Eijirou's hair. The redhead chuckled at Kaminari's impatience. Sero wasn't there because he had a class to attend.

Kaminari grumbled before sitting down in a quick-chair lounger that Mina had in the corner of her room.

"I don't know why I can't just spike it up like I usually do."

"Because this is a date! And on dates you're supposed to be handsome!"

"Am I not handsome with my hair spiky?" Kirishima turned around offended as Mina gave him a sheepish smile.

"Just trust me! I'm a magician when I comes to cosmetics!"

"She is studying it to be fair," Kaminari commented, starting to play games on his phone. Kirishima chuckled as he looked at his own phone screen, seeing that the exhibition had already started.

"Mina," he said, his voice soft and quiet. He felt her fingers pause and she leaned his head back to get a better look at his face.

"What is it?"

"...are you sure he really likes me like that?"

Mina grinned, positioning his head as it was and continued to braid his hair. "He'd be an idiot not to like you like that."