Just imagine

Kirishima Eijirou, a guy who never really bothered to sort out his feelings until now.

His thoughts were haunted by last night, or rather, extremely early this morning. He didn't even get a wink of sleep as his dreams were plagued by Katsuki's handsome face. He couldn't stand it, he couldn't stand keeping it inside his chest anymore. He needed to tell someone.

He skipped steps as he rushed to Heroine Sorority house, the club in which Mina Ashido, his best friend since middle school, resided in.

He knocked on the door frantically, and was quickly answered by Momo, who looked startled by his disheveled appearance. He didn't even style his hair.

"Kirishima, are you okay?"

"Me? Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine, but uhm, is Mina here?"

"Yeah she's upstairs. I think she's doing Uraraka's make up because she's going on a date later." Momo moved aside so Kirishima could enter. "They should be done by now."

"Thank you," Kirishima bowed lightly and rushed up the stairs, quickly finding her room and knocking on the door.

"Who is it?!"

"It's Kirishima. Can I come in?"

"Kiri?!" There was rustling on the other side and quick footsteps. Mina beamed brightly as she swung open the door. "What a nice surprise! Since your here you could—wait what's wrong?" Mina's grin turned into a frown of concern. Kirishima felt bad and tried to smile to reassure her that he was okay.

"Ah, I'm fine, I just uh, need your help figuring out something?" Eijirou sheepishly scratched his head, "If you're busy I could come back later—"

"Nope, no no no, you came all the way here in such a hurry, I can't just turn you away! Besides, I was just cleaning up, no biggie!" Mina stepped aside and walked towards her bed, trusting Kirishima to close the door behind him in which he did. Mina jumped on the mattress and patted in front of her. Kirishima quickly took up the spot.

"Now, what's up?"

     Kirishima didn't hesitate.

"Okay this is really embarrassing and really straightforward but I thinkIlikeKatsukiinaromanticway and I have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm doing and I really need your help—"

"Woah woah woah, what language are you speaking because it sure ain't a language I know," Mina ruffled Kirishima's messy hair, "Slow down junior, I did not understand a thing you just said. Take a deep breath and try again."

Kirishima slowly inhaled and exhaled, fiddling with the strings on his hoodie. He was nervous, not in the sense that he's embarrassed to like Katsuki, but from the fact that once he says it out loud, and clear, it'll become a reality for him to deal with, because both Kirishima Eijirou and God knows Mina won't let it go once it comes out of his mouth.

He took an extra breath.

"I like him. I like him so much."

"Who? Baku?" Mina's eyes widened. "You like Bakugou Katsuki?!"

"Is it that objectionable?"

"No! No no, I was just not expecting this moment to come so soon! I was sure Baku would be the one to fall first!" Mina tousled her hair. "Damnit Baku, why'd you say no!?"

"Say no? What're you talking about?" Kirishima tilted his head to the side as Mina sighed, slumping up against her pink fluffy chair pillow.

"I asked him a few weeks ago if he liked you, I think I was trying to invite him to a party or something but you asked him first."