I regret everything

All Bakugou could do was stare at a wall. He felt empty and all the things he enjoyed doing seemed more like chores.

     He looked at the clock and groaned. It was almost time for his morning class.

     'I don't wanna go.'

     Katsuki shook his head in frustration and forced himself off his bed. He shouldn't slack off just because he had a fight with someone he cared about.

     He pulled a hoodie over his head and shoved his feet in some black running shoes. He resigned himself to his bathroom and anything that happened after that he couldn't remember very well. He has barely slept since the fight, and it's already been a week.

     He mindlessly meandered through the halls, his eyes heavy and dark from insomnia. One foot in front of the other he told himself, but he still walked like a docile zombie with its hands in its pockets.

     He could hear snickers every once in a while, but they were very far and very few. People in college never actually cared much about what you did, but also never hesitated to talk shit behind your back. It was a paradox really.

     Katsuki spotted Kaminari alone in the hallway while he was in his thoughts. He seemed very concentrated and focused, and this was the first time Katsuki had seen him since he pushed him.

     "Hey Pikachu," he called out lowly. The yellow-haired idiot looked up and gasped.

     "Kacchan you look like shit!"

     "I feel like shit, but that's not the point." Katsuki took his hands out of his pockets and slightly bowed. "I...", he bit his lips before sighing. "I didn't mean to push you like that. I'm sorry."

     His speech was rushed but the message was clear. Kaminari couldn't believe what he was hearing, and seeing the ever so prideful Kacchan apologizing to him without much resistance was scary.

     "You don't have a brain tumor or anything right?"

     "Are you fucking stupid? Of course not," he huffed annoyed. "I just don't wanna do anything unnecessary for an idiot like you."

     "Haha, so that's what it was," Kaminari chuckled before slinging his arm around him like they were best friends. "It's okay Kacchan, I didn't take it personally."

     "It's cuz you're an idiot, and stop fucking calling me that before I throw you off a bridge."

     "I know you don't mean that because you wouldn't have apologized to me if you did," Kaminari smiled brightly as he walked him to class.

     "You're brave dunce face."

     "I wouldn't say that, I just don't wanna ruin our friendship over a trivial thing. Mina's scarier than you if I'm being honest." Kaminari then lit up like a light bulb. "By the way, did you have a fight with Kiri?"

     Bakugou gritted his teeth before gently guiding the arm of the other off his neck. "Shut up, you're so nosy."

     "I'll take that as a yes," Kaminari chuckled but it was more awkward than genuine. "He's been working out non stop since last Friday. He hasn't done that since high school."

     "What happened in high school?"

     "Oh you know, he and his partner at the time had a fight and broke up. He was at the gym for weeks."

     "Partner?"

     "Yeah, I can't remember his name though." Katsuki tensed up. "But let me tell you he was a real cheating piece of shit. Asked him out but never went on dates in public. He wanted the relationship to be secret so Kiri didn't tell us until a month or two in the relationship. Jerk was abusive and controlling and flirted with literally everyone. You seemed to be the same so that's why I was surprised when Kiri told us to give you a second chance."