➝Chapter Twenty - You don't Own Me

teen wolf poison ivy chapter twenty ''you don't own me"s3 ep2

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter twenty
''you don't own me"
s3 ep2

*please vote & comment*

"Pamela Isley! Do not leave me like this" Michael Isley had screamed out to his estranged daughter. Still bound to the chair within he and his wife's home. His two daughters - Amelia & Abigail were tied up along with his wife, Jane.

Her head tilted revealing a menacing smile. "You didn't think I was gonna let you get away that easily, did you?" She asked, a tear sliding down her red cheek.

"Don't run. I'll find you" she warned. "Don't relocate your family. I'll find you" she said giving a reassuring smile.

"I'm gonna kill all of you - just not now" she let out a manic laugh, waving the blade around as she clapped and laughed. "You don't own me anymore" she shook her head at her father.

Approaching her fathers new lover slowly. Each of other family members began shifting in their seats in fear. Ivy waved her wrist over the woman's nose.

Breathing in and inhaling the natural scent. Jane stared at her husband daughter with a smile, a loving one.

"She's beautiful, she looks just like you" the older woman spoke in awe as she stared at Ivy as if she were a greek goddess.

"Figure it out" she told her father. Pamela picked up the boxes containing every bit of research her father had done on her.

———

STILES STILINSKI SPOKE ABOUT THE BEACON HILLS NATIONAL BANK ROBBERY THAT TOOK place years prior.

Pamela knew she wouldn't be going anywhere near the bank but Derek was determined to get into there and find Boyd and Erica - or at least what was left of her.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" Peter Hale leaned over the bar spiral staircase, Ivy sat on a wooden chair. Derek had forced her to sit there after she kept touching the maps of Beacon Hills First National Bank.

Ivy lowered her red heart sunglasses. "Why did you try and kill us all?" She tilted her head. "That's what I thought, tales from the crypt". Peter Hale scoffed and chuckled at the girl.

"You look just like your mother".

"You look just like your sister" Ivy had returned the same smirk to the older werewolf.

Peter sighed and sat back down on the stairs, staring ahead and watching his nephew and the two teenage boys discuss their plan. "This is bad business, Ivy. We can't work together if we're fighting all the time".

"How's your at aunt Elizabeth?"

"Too young for you, old man"

"Should I go pay her a visit now?" The werewolf scanned his claws individually.

Pamela sighed in irritation. "Should we kill you again?" She smiled.

The door to the loft had swung open slowly. Elizabeth slowly stepped into the loft slowly stepping down the large steps. She and Derek sharing the same look they shared whenever they were around one another.

"Speaking of" the werewolf whispered. The aunt looked at the staircase, both Peter and Ivy waving at her. "Didn't you die?" She asked approaching the two.

"Nice to see you too, Elizabeth" he put his hand out trying to receive a hand shake from the aunt which she declined with a glare. "What you Isley women do best is manipulate". His black boot in front of Ivy just as followed behind her aunt. Tripping over his foot.

"Real classy, Peter" Elizabeth continued glaring at the werewolf.

"Kids, come on" Ivy commented.

———

LATER THAT NIGHT ELIZABETH AND PAMELA MADE IT home to their awfully large home. The darkness had already taken over the sky, the tiny stars twinkling.

Elizabeth had turned the engine off. Ivy quickly reaching for her seatbelt and detaching it. Both Isley women exited the car at the same car.

"Are you Pamela?" A soft feminine voice called from the bottom of the driveway. Both women turned to find a brunette slowly walking up the stone path. Ivy quickly put her hand into her back pocket. "Ivy, who are you?" The red head asked with clear attitude and confusion lacing her voice.

"Abigail Davis. My dad's missing"

"What?" Elizabeth stepped beside her niece in a protective manner. Furrowed eyebrows taking over. "The last thing he mentioned was a dinner with his daughter" Abigail explained. Elizabeth eyes were suddenly burning into her nieces head.

"Mom knew he wasn't talking Abigail and I"

The corner of Pamela Isleys red lips lifted softly.
"You should be careful out there, there's people being sacrificed" she said slowly, in a monotone way. "It's dangerous".

Abigail Davis locked gaze with her half sister. Swallowing nothing and tightening her jaw before walking back down the driveway. Elizabeth tried calling out and offering the girl a ride home but got nothing in response.

"What did you do, Pamela?"

———