➝ chapter one - dead body search

{1}

{1}

Pamela Isley or as she was also known as, Ivy Pepper, was a well known name in the small Californian town of Beacon Hills.
she was known for being one of lydia martin's best friend, since she moved to beacon hills from Seattle when she was five years old along with her aunt.

Despite the red head, Lydia's' act of stupidity towards her long time boyfriend, Jackson Whitemore, she knew deep down her fellows red head was smart and intelligent.
As well as Lydia and Jackson, she managed to befriend beacon hills most odd duo to ever live, scott and stiles.

Although stiles thought of her as a three - in - one bitch; meaning she was nice,bitchy and emotional while scott thought of her as the 'nicest bitchy' person he had ever met, it didn't bother her too much that they thought that, he wasn't lying.

Nobody in the knew anything of her past before coming to the town.
You would think Lydia would track her family down but she respected the girl's privacy.
Elizabeth Isley, Pamela's' aunt kept it that way ever since they moved to Beacon Hills.

---

Stiles Stilinski and Scott Mcall stood in the Isley household on a search to find their friend in order to try and convince her to come out the find the other half to a body that Stiles had heard his father talk about.

The odd duo knew the only place to find the popular red head was in the overly large greenhouse her aunt had built in the backyard for her.

From a young age affection towards the plants and the earth in general.
All she would do in her spare time was watch her mother plant flowers in the garden despite her father forbidding her from leaving the house as she had a skin disease.

"Ivy?" Stiles voice echoed around around the glass greenhouse, both the boys were welcomed by the stench of flowers and humid.
The two boys and Lydia thought the greenhouse in her backyard was unnecessary, it was nearly as big both Stiles and Scott's homes, she did practically live in a mansion after all.

"What do you guys want?" they heard her voice ask in a toneless was, her who voice was heard but she wasn't seen.
"we came up with this amazing plan - when I say 'we' I mean 'me'. I'm just dragging you and scott along" stiles explained.

The light above the two switched on, flickering.
The short red head came out from behind the the long plants, revealing her long red night gown and green floral floor length silk kimono.

"What plan did you come up with this late at night?" she asked curiously looking down at a dying pink flower.
Most people would pull the flower out right by the root, Ivy had hope for the dying plant, she believed if humans are sometimes able to get second chances, so could plant life.