➝ chapter seven - wolf's bane

{7}

{7}

"If anything happens call me." Elizabeth instructed to her niece.
The younger Isley child was finally able to leave the hospital, the doctor said her injury's weren't fatal other than the stitches she now had on her throat and the cast on her sprained arm.

Ivy didn't know if she felt safe anywhere at the moment.
She was attacked twice with no one to help her or even protect her.

"I'll be fine" she spoke hesitantly, playing with the fabric on her robe.
"By the way, I won't be here tonight. I will ask the neighbour to check in on you" Elizabeth explained.

"Where are you going?"

"I have a date" the older woman spoke quite shyly, placing her head next to Ivy's on the pillow.
The red head smirked. Ivy was happy that her aunt was getting out there.

"Who's the mystery man?" Ivy hinted smirked turning to face her aunt. The twos faces were inches away from each other.

"You will find out soon, if the date goes successfully. Hopefully" Elizabeth's smile faltered.
Ivy wanted her aunt to stay the night with her but didn't want her to be stuck sleeping on a chair like in the hospital room.

"I'm sorry you had to cancel your dinner last week" Ivy admitted.
"It's not your fault, your more important to than any man" Elizabeth pulled her niece closer and hugged her. Ivy felt at home.

"I love you. Bye" the two shared one last hug and a kiss on the forehead before Elizabeth was on her way.

Ivy quickly reached over to her nightstand for her phone, groaning in pain as she put pressure on her sprained arm.
She knew Scott and Stiles would be in the cafeteria unless they were out doing werewolf business.

Stiles had kept Ivy updated on everything that was happening in the supernatural world, despite her falling asleep through half of it, she was all caught up.

"Hello" Stiles answered the phone, Ivy could hear the sound of the other students in the cafeteria.
"You guys are still alive?" She questioned her best friends sternly.
"Yep. Not ripped to shreds yet, or been shot by hunters" Stiles answered slowly in a nervous way.

"Just checking in"

Stiles placed his phone on the table so she could everything the two best friends were talking about.

At the moment Scott was trying to get Allison to give him her necklace that meant something that Ivy did not know.

"Just that I know nothing about girls, and they're totally psychotic" Scott spoke frustrated that Alison wouldn't talk to him making it harder for him to retrieve the necklace.