➝Chapter Nineteen - The Vault

teen wolf poison ivy chapter nineteen ''the vault" s3 ep2

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter nineteen
''the vault"
s3 ep2

*pls vote and comment*

ISAAC AND PAMELA WERE IN DEREKS AWAITING SOMEONES ARRIVAL. The young beta paced back and forward while Derek and Ivy sat at the table in the middle of the room.

Ivy's pale hale grasped the pull switch on the old lamp. Switching the lamp on and off. The clicking sound echoing in the loft along with the betas footsteps.

Derek stood from the wooden chair, trying to pull the lamp away from the girl and place it on the floor beside the table leg. His eyes looking at the vine that wrapped around the tables leg as he struggled to remove the lamp from the table. The lamp not budging.

"Strong vines" she whispered as she stared back out the wall of windows.

"I still don't like him" Isaac said fidgeting with a book on the table.

"Nobody likes him" just as Derek spoke the loft door swung to the side revealing Peter Hale.

"FYI, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but my still hearing still works" the former dead werewolf started. "So, I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is you're feeling straight to my face".

Derek slammed the book closed. "We don't like you" rising from his seat. "Now shut up and help us".

"Fair enough".

Once the ordeal was over Peter Hale explained what he saw within Isaac Lahey's memories. The beta had found them. Deucalion

"Are you okay?" Ivy slowly placed her hand on the boys shoulder. "Can you like walk and everything?" She went on to ask after she got no response from the boy.

"Yeah..."

"Wanna go shopping?" She smiled softly. "Come on, I'll be your sugar momma".

———

"HOW IS A BRUISE GONNA TELL ME WHERE BOYD AND ERICA ARE?"

"Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't there" Lydia said. Everybody looked at the girl as if she had 6 heads. "It's a subset of apophenia". Ivy scrunched her head and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Lyds, I'm sure you like drugs but we're in school" Ivy lifted her sunglasses onto her head whispering. "Girl, nobody knows what you're talking about"

"They're trying to help"

Derek scoffed and pointed to the best friends.
"This one" Lydia. "Who used me to resurrect my psychotic dead uncle. Thank you. and this one" Allison. "Who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack".

"Safe to say I haven't done anything" the red head muttered grabbing her backpack from under the table.

"Stiles, are you busy Friday night?" She turned to the human. "I need your help".

———

ISAAC LAHEY HANDED PAMELA ISLEY the ice cream cone. He took notice to her blank stare and thin lips as she looked at the sweet treat.

"I have no sense of taste" she started. "I can't taste anything, not since I was like 5". Chemicals. Pretty sure it burned off my taste buds. She explained as she licked the ice cream. "It's why I hate cooking so much, It's all about taste". Ivy reached for her her many bags that Isaac held in his hands.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I guess I need someone to talk to"

Ivy recalled previously recalled telling the boy about her dinner. "And you still invited him to dinner?"

"I don't know what I was thinking" the red head confessed. "I didn't think about how my aunt would feel"

"Weren't you scared of him?"

"I was but...my aunt and Derek were there. I thought they would protect me"
"I visited him before"

"Who was gonna protect you then?" Isaac paused in his spot waiting for Ivy to tell him.

"Peter Hale"

———

this was badly written lol