➝chapter six - death times two

{6}

{6}

Ivy was still sitting in a hospital bed.
Derek instructed her to find out if her aunt saw anything the night she was attacked.
Ivy didn't want Elizabeth to get too suspicious about the supernatural world, she knew she had be careful in order not to out Derek or Scott.

Elizabeth sat in the spare seat in the hospital room.
She stayed overnight in order to keep an eye on her niece.
Elizabeth eventually woke up and told Ivy she would love to stay with her the rest of the day but she needed to go to work.
She also let her know Lydia called and would be come visit her later that day.

Pamela heard about Lydia and Jackson's accident and was upset that she wasn't able to be there.
Despite not liking Jackson that much, she would still check on him, nobody deserved to be hurt.

Ivy began to get comfortable in the hospital, she had nothing to do other than sleep, her phone had broken the night of the accident.
The red head turned her back to the open door.

The same feeling she felt the other night, the feeling of someone - something watching her.
The feeling crept up her back again, sending shivers down her spine.

The door behind her slowly closed.
Her breathing started to pick up, she quickly shot up in the bed resting her head on the head board.

A man with a burn on the side of his face, in a dark trench coat stood in front of the white bed.
Ivy has never seen or met the man before in her life living in Beacon Hills.

"Who are you?"

"I see you healed, well most of you did" the man examined parts of her body.
He then looked at where she was bitten.
"I think you need to leave" Ivy glared at the man walking around the bed closer to her.

"Your not changing either"

"I'm gonna have to call for security" Ivy picked up the hospital remote/phone. His hand was now around her arm, gripping it tightly.
Ivy shut her eyes knowing he had enough strength to literally pull her arm off.
The older werewolf twisted her arm into an unnatural position.
"You might not wanna do that"

Ivy let out a painful whimper, nearly jumping out of the bed.

"What do you want from me?" Ivy shivered when she noticed him get closer to her.
His hand traced over the white bandage on her thigh where the healing wolf bite.

His hand was suddenly pressing down on her throat stopping air from getting out.
The wolf claws slowly clawed into the flesh causing blood to leak out.
Ivy's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head when he finally let go, more and more blood was coming out, staining the white hospital gown she wore.

When Lydia had finally arrived to Ivy's hospital room.
Her eyes darted to her best friend who had blood seeping through three holes in her neck.
"Oh my god. Somebody help" Lydia called out the room as the machine beside Ivy started beeping faster.

Nurses rushed into the room asking Lydia to leave.
Lydia pulled her phone out of her purse and called Elizabeth.
Once she was off the phone she knew Ivy's other friends would deserve to know.

Once Ivy was awaken she was greeted by her aunt, Lydia, Scott and Stiles.
She was bombarded with so many questions, she didn't get a chance to answer as she felt loopy and tired and fell unconscious.

When she awoke the next time, she was questioned again.
What happened to her.
She didn't remember anything that happened moments before Lydia had entered the room.