➝Chapter Fifteen - The Isley File

teen wolf poison ivy chapter fifteen 'the isley files's2 ep5-7

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter fifteen
'the isley files'
s2 ep5-7

PAMELA SPENT YET ANOTHER DAY WITH Derek Hale and Isaac, figuring out her abilities all the while tracking down what she could of her family. They were getting nowhere with her family, at least she thought.

The red head entered her home, slipping out her jacket and slowly walking towards the stairs wanting to be done with the day.

"Hey. "I feel like I haven't seen you in days" Elizabeth Isley called from the couch. The aunt sat with a wine glass in her hand and a magazine laying on her lap. "Where were you?" The guardian asked, her eyes still scanning through the words. "No lies please and thank you".

"I was with Isaac" Ivy told her aunt.

Elizabeth knew it was a lie. Usually her niece was good at lying when she didn't want to get caught.

"Where?"

"With Isaac?" Ivy answered in a questioning tone. "At Dereks"

"That wasn't hard was it?" Elizabeth grinned before patting the seat beside her and inviting the girl over. "So what are you and Derek like BFFs or something?"

Ivy shrugged and waved. "He's helping me study for biology" she lied again.

The aunt rolled her eyes at her niece. "Derek didn't study biology" she told the girl. Ivy remembered her aunt and Derek both briefly mentioning how they went to school together.

"E- are you jealous?" Ivy teased.

"Pft - me jealous?" She clutched her chest and waved off the girl. "Yes, but that's besides the point. "I just want to know where you are, Ivy"

---

SCOTT AND STILES FOUND IVY IN HER usual spot - the green house attached to her home. The werewolf had begged Ivy to help protect Lydia from Derek and his pack the night before.

The poisonous plant refused to help despite being Lydia's close friend. She had no choice but they didn't know that of course.

"You couldn't help us because you made a deal with Derek" Scott said once he entered the greenhouse with Stiles trailing behind. The girl could sense the anger from the werewolf. "You lied to us the entire time, Iv"

Ivy continued mixing the concoction of chemicals, flowers and a red substance. "I wasn't lying, I was keeping quiet".

The pale girls shoulders lifted then dropped. "It's not that big of deal" she told him while her back was still turned to the boys.

"It was Lydia- it was a big deal" Stiles has cut in.

Ivy's pale hands gripped the stone bowl within her palms, feeling something wash over herself.

The teenage girl finally faced her friends. "Derek is helping me, Scott" she started. "You're too wrapped up in your own supernatural drama to notice everyone else has something going on, Scott". Stiles noticed something switch in her.

Eyes that were once dark brown flashed green as she and Scott went back and forward.

"Ivy-"

"Maybe you should just stop talking Scott!" Ivy snapped.

And just like that the werewolf stopped talking. Like he didn't have anything he wanted to get off of his chest when he arrived.

"Ivy? What are you doing?" Stiles asked the girl concerned. Her eyes still flaring green.

"I'm not doing anything" she whispered. Slowly the green hue started the fade. Scott let out a breath, as if he had been holding it in for the last moments.

"Why are you guys here if you think I'm a terrible person?" She asked turning on the boys again.

"You're not a terrible person, Ivy".

If only they knew.

---

IVY LOOKED NERVOUSLY AT THE BROWN FILE Derek Hale held out to her. Her eyes looked up the alpha with a look of disgust while he looked back with his usual stoic look. Her pale hand reached for the file and took it into her arms.

Maybe she would have the answers to the questions she's been asking since she last saw her mother and sister.

"How long ago did you find this?" The red head asked the alpha.

"Weeks ago" he answered as he stood with his hands in the pocket of his leather jacket. "I wasn't sure how you were going to react that's why I kept it" he told the girl.

Ivy let out a sigh of slight frustration yet relief at what The Hale werewolf was telling her. Derek watched as a smug smile grew on the girls red lips.

The smile grew bigger as the girl laughed to herself. "You were protecting me" she said with a dramatic eye-roll.

"No I wasn't"

"Yes, you were" she teased, poking the werewolf in the arm and surprisingly he didn't push the girl away.

"I was convinced you were the kanima" he told the girl in attempt to get her to stop. She understood why anyone would have thought of her as the kanima. Sharing similar abilities. "So did Isaac"

"What changed your mind?"

"Trust"

"Aw" her red finger nail poked the werewolf again. "You trust me" she sang. The smile on the girls face toned down before she looked up at Derek. "Thank you" she said.

Derek pretended to ignore the girls thanks.

"What happens now?"

Ivy looked up at the starry sky and took a breath in. "I haven't figured that out yet" she answered honestly. "But I do know who I'm going to when I figure it out". The corners of her lips rose again.

"No"

---
None of the next chapters are exactly in line with the rest of the season.

Ivy x Kira?