➝ chapter three - second chance at first line

{3}

{3}

A wolf like growl erupted from the boys locker room.
Ivy was making her way back into the school - leaving cheer practice - when she seen Stiles rush Scott back in after he injured Jackson on the field.
She knew the growl came from Scott, but she needed to make sure Stiles was okay and making sure Scott wasn't tearing him apart.

Once the red head made it to the boy's locker room Scott was on the lockers with his eyes glowing.
Their best friend was scrambling on the ground trying to get away.
Ivy grabbed the closest thing which was a fire extinguisher and shot it at the new werewolf.

The trio coughed due to all the white smoke from the extinguisher.
"Scott" Ivy coughed out, she watched as the werewolf sat himself down on the bench.

The red head slowly stepped towards her best friend while the other made his way back into the locker room.
She pulled the boy into a small hug when he realised he didn't remember the event that happened moments ago.

"You tried to kill him, Scott" Ivy sat next to the teen wolf on the bench and looked into his eyes.
"It's like I told you before. It's the anger. It's your pulse rising. It's a trigger." Stiles explained to his best friend.
"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed." Stiles tried reasoning with the two.

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game." Stiles told a now upset Scott, but it was for the best.

"I'm sorry, Scottie"

---

Soon night came over the town of Beacon Hills.
The Isley women were watching a movie while doing homework and work.

"Oh, you need you to stay in next week for dinner" Elizabeth informed her niece, who looked back at her in confusion.
Elizabeth usually never had people over for dinner, especially men.
Ever since she took Ivy in she just wasn't on the market.

"Who are we having dinner with?" she smirked trying to tease the older Isley.
"it's a surprise" she smiled.
Ivy didn't want her aunt to find a boyfriend.
She felt it was better with the two of them in the house, Seen as her sister and mother weren't around.

"I'll be home early then"

---

When Scott and Stiles informed Ivy that they wanted to search for the other half of the body what she wanted to do was scream but after a slight argument with Stiles she went along with the boys, Stiles wasn't taking no for an answer.

Ivy and Stiles sat in the BHMH waiting room as they waited for Scott to leave the morgue checking of the blood scent was the same as the one he smelt when he payed Derek Hale a visit at the former Hale residence.

Ivy watched as Stiles miserably failed to tell Lydia how he felt about her.
The red head smiled at his attempt but felt bad after he realised Lydia didn't hear a thing he said.
He looked heartbroken.

"Don't she'll find out what she's missing out on one day" Ivy followed Stiles to the reception table and placed her hand on his shoulder.
Before she could let out any more words of hope and encouragement to her best friend Lydia called on her.

"Movies with Jackson and I?" She asked her best friend. The last time Ivy watched a movie with the popular couple she nearly got up and left without saying a word due to the couple constantly kissing and flirting with each other.

"I can't having dinner with my aunt and a special guest" she wiggled her eyebrows at Lydia.
"Fine, suit yourself. I was gonna make him watch the Notebook again" she laughed.

The friends spoke for a few more minutes, Ivy left Lydia when she seen Jackson coming in their direction.
Lydia waved before putting the ear piece back on her ear.

Scott finally returned from the morgue revealing that the scent was the same.
Which only meant the trio were going to be digging up half a body.

---

The trio watched from afar waiting for Derek to leave the Hale property.
The boys got the shovels from the jeep and began digging with the scent of blood was coming from, while Ivy's job was to keep look out just in case someone was to find them.
Scott and Ivy asked Stiles about his plan if Derek was to come back to the property.

The shovel hit something.
Stiles instructed Scott to stop and for Ivy to point the flashlight towards the ground.
The boys began untying the rope revealing a wolf head.

All three best friends screamed and jumped back in shocked.
The group decided it was best to leave.
Ivy's caught something in the corner of her eye, a purple plant she recognised as 'wolfsbane'.

"Guys..." she muttered walking closer to the plant.
"What is that?" Scott questioned the girl.
"Wolfsbane"

---

A/n

This is a short chapter, I've been very overwhelmed today.
The only thing that has been on my mind is Naya Rivera, what happened is crazy and it just really upset me.
She's going to be found and she going to be okay.
-A

UPDATE : I realised the title of this chapter could actually be offensive at this time, I'm changing it.