➝Chapter Tweleve - Breaking Girl Code

{12}

{12}

SCOTT MCCALL STOOD AT THE ISLEY DOOR PREPARING TO KNOCK. What was the worst that could happen when he spoke to Ivy. Ivy just couldn't get the kiss off her mind.

"Hey Scott" Elizabeth Isley swung the door open wider letting the the werewolf step in.
"She's in her room" the older woman nodded towards the stairs. The werewolf was quick to make his way up the stairs and towards the girls room.

Pamela Isley sat on her bed. A pen was in her pale hand, green veins just about showing. The girl lifted her head when the door opened, smiling up at the werewolf.

Scott being Scott was looking for a distraction, avoiding any type of contact with the girl. His brown eyes moved to the brown folder that was on the nightstand. Ivys eyes followed his trail. "You're not here to talk to me about my possibly corrupt family?" she tilted her. "Are you?"

Tension was already in the air between the two. Just to make it worse, Ivy wanted to make the teen wolf uncomfortable. A seductive smile took over her face. She leaned over patting a space on her silk bed.

"I don't think that's appropriate" Scott stuttered.

"You kissing Lydia in Coachs office wasn't appropriate" she muttered quickly.

"let's pretend it never happened?" Scott blurted out. The smirk that she wore on her face moments ago slowly disappeared. Maybe she has some feelings for Scott in that poisonous heart of hers.

"Oh, my feelings are hurt, MCcall" she said sarcastically. The red head paused and sighed. "So, you're gonna lie to Allison for the rest of your" she paused again. "Hunter x Werewolf rendezvous lasts"

It seemed as if Scott wasn't processing what they were doing - or what he was doing. "If it didn't happen then I'm not lying about anything" he answered.

"Clearly you can't do simple maths, explains your grades" she sighed and shook her head at the boy. "Well...Don't get yourself killed" she sighed. "Her family can easily poison her mind with hunter propaganda for all you know. It's that easy to get into someone's mind"

"What are you talking about, Ivy?"

"Nothing"

------

PAMELA ISLEY KNEW SHE COULD CONFIDE IN her aunt anytime she needed to. She had practically spent her entire life with the woman. She trusted her.

Elizabeth sighed with the coffee cup in her hand. "You broke the girl code, Pam" she told her niece. Ever since Scott has spoken to Pamela

"Yeah" Ivy sighed, looking away from her aunts gaze. "I get it. But we aren't even close" lifting her shoulders without a care.

"Girl code doesn't only apply for friendships" the older woman told the young girl. "For example, would you date Jackson or Lydia of they broke up"

"Probably" she answered quickly.

Elizabeth's mouth opened then closed. "Okay" she stammered."Maybe you should work on your friendship skills" she spoke like a cheesy therapist. "Listen, you're already hurt that Scott has practically ignored your little love confession"

"I'm not hurt" the poisonous girl lied.

Elizabeth scoffed at her niece. "How do you think Allison gonna feel when she finds out her friend kissed her boyfriend?"

"Oh, wise old Aunt Lizzy" the younger red head sang.

"I'm not old"

"I think twenty-eight is old" Ivy laughed.

"Ha-ha" Elizabeth laughed. "Little bitch" she muttered under her breath.

"What are you and your best friend Derek Hale up to?" Elizabeth called out to her niece before she could leave the room. Ivy paused in her spot. "Nothing" she tried avoiding her aunts eyes and looked down at her red nails.

"I'm gonna ask again" Elizabeth started. "as a concerned guardian"

"I swear it's nothing. I promise" she told her aunt.

------

A/N

What do you guys think Derek and Ivy are up to??