➝Chapter Twenty Two - Delusions

teen wolf poison ivy chapter twenty two''Delusions' s3 ep4

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter twenty two
''Delusions'
s3 ep4

IVY STOOD IN THE BOYS LOCKER-ROOM. Many of the teens along with the Lacrosse team were doing a mandatory cross country run. Being a cheerleader meant she had to go.

The girl avoided making any contact with the boys or equipment in the room.

Stiles had a theory. Whenever Stiles has a theory Ivy always seemed to believe it. Despite the boys bizarre personality he was intelligent and always right.

"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, Stiles. Gosh" Ivy spoke with her arms crossed.
Stiles' latest theory was that there was human sacrifices.

The human paused. Ivy thought she could see the steam coming out of his ears. She smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth at the boy.
"There is if I'm gonna be sacrificed!" He exclaimed, his skinny arms flailing around him as he jumped on the spot.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you, boo" she wrapped her hand around the boys waist and placing her head onto his shoulder.

The human continued asking his best friend if he knew wether he knew if the client at the vet yesterday was a virgin. The red head rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients" Scott told the two. "It's the new policy" he chuckled. He smile slowly dropping as he watched his two friends stare back blankly.

"That wasn't funny, Scotty" Ivy said making Stiles nod.

Ivy sighed and began walking towards the door. "Gosh, can you we stop talking about virgins?" She asked. The boys were quick to follow in suite.

"Are you scared you're gonna be sacrificed?" Stiles asked they tried to keep up with her speed.

"At this point in this conversation, I wouldn't mind being sacrificed".

———

THERE WAS ANOTHER BODY.

The teenagers stood around the tree in which the body of the former ROTC member was tied to. Ivy grimaced at the bloody dropping from the neck of the dead human.

Stiles and Isaac went back and forth. Both having different opinions on what they thought the killings meant.

"Am I the only one recognising the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?" Stiles spoke up as they walked down and away from the deceased body.

"You think it's a coincidence they turn up, and then people start dying?" Isaac asked.

Both boys stopped at and watched Ivy and Scott as they stood silently. The girl furrowed her eyes brows and asked the boys what they were looking at.

"Scott?"

"He's got a point"

"Scott you're literally a werewolf" she said with slight confusion in her voice, more so at the Scott's answer. "I can make plants grow from nothing in a matter of seconds and you don't believe in human sacrifices?" She asked rhetorically "You've clearly failed to notice the murders have only been done on humans therefore -" Isaac watched the interaction between the two friends.

"They are human sacrifices" Stiles jumped in with excitement. "Thank you, Ivy. Have I told you how much I love you".

"Not enough, baby" she smiled wrapping her arm around the boys shoulder and leaning on him. Yet Isaac was still determined to kill the twin alphas.

"Human sacrifices have been around for thousands of years, don't be surprised if someone decides to do it in our small quiet innocent town of beacon hills" Ivy spoke. "If needed, do kill them, baby" she patted Isaacs cheek before walking away.

"I thought I was her baby" Stiles said.

———
author note

this chapter was much longer but I don't think ghost readers deserved it tbh. Lol