➝Chapter Eleven - When The Time Is Right

{10}

{10}

IVY ISLEY WAS IN HER INDOOR GREENHOUSE, her personal comfort place other than her bedroom. The greenhouse was greener than before, flowers and vines blowing from flowerpots and others just growing against the glass windows.

Ivy had spent nearly spent the entire three days in the room other than visiting the unconscious Lydia Martin in hospital. The girl had yet wake up.

The yellow folder containing her family's details still remained unsealed and had moved from her bedroom to the greenhouse. She didn't know what to expect when she opened it, whenever she decided to do it. Her mother and sister must have been alive and well somewhere in the country.

Scott and Ivy had yet to speak about their unexpected kiss. It had been the only thing that had been on her head for the last couple of days.

The girl heard the door open slowly. Before she knew it she was hit by the smell of wet dog. "Think of the wolf and he shall appear" she whispered knowing the boy had great hearing now that he was a werewolf.

The first thing Scott's eyes came in contact was the yellow file laying on the many vines.
"You still haven't opened it" he pointed to the file awkwardly.

"When the times right" she kept her back to the werewolf and continued to stir the chemicals and flowers in the stone pot. The werewolf could sense the tension in the air between the two since the last time they had seen each other.

"Ivy..." he started stepping closer to the girl. Just as the werewolf took another step, vines ravelled around a porcelain plant pot just above Ivy's head on a shelf. The pot was pushed off the shelf and just as it nearly reached her head Scott pulled her away.

A cunning smile took over her red lips. Her head tilting up towards the werewolves face as he held her close. "I just needed to see if you would save me"

"I'll see you at school tomorrow"

---

PAMELA ISLEY knelt over in the Preserve. Vines sprouted from beneath her pale palm, a small plant stood beneath her hand. A smile crept onto her face. Branches crunched behind her, her face turning swiftly.

"What are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

Ivy stood up, dusting off her and placing the leather gloves back on her hands. "I could ask the same question" she told the trio. Scott and Ivy kept trained on each other for moments before she rolled her eyes and began walking away from the trio.

"Ivy. Lydia's missing"

"I know" she told. she didn't actually. She paused in her steps and looked back at Allison, Scott and Stiles. Scott. His eyes were still trained on her - more so her chest. "Why are you making that face?" The red head asked stepping closer.

"Nothing"

Her red lips smirked and she shrugged. "That face wasnt nothing but okay"

"We need to find Lydia" A confused Allison tried reminding the werewolf and poisonous girl.

------
A/n

hello again¡

how do you guys think Lizzy should learn about of the supernatural?