➝Chapter Twenty One - Granted Immunity

teen wolf poison ivy chapter twenty one''granted immunity" s3 ep3

teen wolf
poison ivy
chapter twenty one
''granted immunity"
s3 ep3

MICHAEL ISLEY (DAVIS) was once again tied up. Bound by green vines made by none other than his prodigal daughter, Pamela Lillian Isley.

The whispering. Ivy sat on a stool before her restraint father. Gazing ahead into the long room. Listening to the plants speak out to her.

"He's coming"

"You didn't bring one of your guard dogs today?" Michaels voice brought the girl back to the land of the living.

"You are the one tied up. Stop talking" she glared at the man.

It had been days since the dinner party in which Ivy had been able to get her hands on her father.
"My family is going to look for me" told the girl as she walked around her work station picking at different chemicals

"I am your family, daddy" Pamela smirked before stabbing a syringe into the man's forearm.

"How's Stiles and Isaac doing?" Her father asked groggily, lifting his head. The chemicals weakening him. "I heard you speaking to your plants about them". He knew it would trigger something within the girl.

"You're a murderer it's none of your business"

"I'm leaving now" she announced. Leaving the plants to ravel up her fathers body, tying him to the glasshouse ceiling. The girl ignored her fathers calls and insults referring to her as 'the devil child'.

Ivy returned into the home, reaching the family room. Having set up the VHS before entering the greenhouse, she sat in front of the tv and inserted the tape.

The dark screen fuzzed multiple colours before the video began to plan.

A little girl, a little Pamela Isley laid unconscious on a metal table. Red and blue bruising her skin inch by inch. She still wore them bruises on her skin till this day.

Ivy sat in front of her tv with pure anger. Running her hand over her arms repeatedly and harshly.

The little girl whom was strapped down to the table eyes fluttered open, struggling against the restraints her own father had put her in. She called and she called out but nobody could anything.

———

PAMELA ISLEY LOOKED DOWN THE HALLWAY making sure the coast was clear before entering the room within the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital.

A teenage boy, about the same age as the girl. Green veins crawled up his pale neck as his chest moved up and down slowly.

Ivy Isley knew exactly what she was doing when she put the boy in the hospital bed. It was all apart of her plan. She needed someone to be a test subject and it couldn't be anyone she had a direct link to.

"Nothing more concerning than a grown man following a teenage girl into a hospital room - alone" Pamela spoke. The girl reached for the teenage boys neck, using her two fingers to check his pulse.

Peter Hale.

"Remind me again, are you his family?" The werewolf asked rhetorically. "Yeah, that's what I thought". He looked down at the nurse sitting quietly at the back of the room. Ivy informed him that she has used the 'perfume' and convinced her to stay.

"How's your patient?" He stood over her shoulder.
"The doctors don't know what's happening to him or what's wrong with him" she told the man in a slight whisper.

"And you think you have your cure"

Ivy sighed. "I asked him to bury him". Derek was supposed to bury as per Ivy's shushes but the boy some how ended up in the hospital.

"I don't think you can keep progress on the boy if he's buried in the preserve, darling" Derek told the girl.

"How is our other patient?"

"Comfort within the vines" Ivy answered before she inserted the small needle of chemicals and her blood she concocted at home into the teenage boys arm.

"The kiss of death". The Hale wolf announced. Reaching for the door handle.

The veins on the boys neck trailed back down slowly disappearing.

"There's more isn't there?" Ivy asked standing from the hospital bed. Her heels clicked against the floor as she raced after the man. Gripping his jaw and dragging him down to her height.

"Am I still granted my immunity?"

"Obviously, idiot" she said pushing him away.

———

authors note!
pls read

I hope you enjoy Ivy's storyline so far for s3 but I've decided to take my time with writing to rest of it because it does get a bit complicated. I also wanted to wait until to book gets a bit more interaction because the lack of comments but large amount of views is just annoying now.