𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
A DD BIRTHDAY.

MOLLIE AMATO was currently at her apartment with the dobrik family, minus david obviously due to the fact it was now the morning of the 23rd july, 2020. david's 24th birthday. the dobrik family that is usually situated in a chicago suburb were currently in the living area of the apartment, taking in the plan for the surprise which the 23 year old singer had organised her self.

she was very proud of herself to say the least. "okay so what's the plan! tell me... TOBY!" mollie lightly shouted, making the family recite the plan back to her many times, hoping david hadn't sniffed them out yet.

"we go to dave's at 1, david is going to be blindfolded in the back yard with natalie and ilya, tip toe through the house and into the back yard and stand in front of him" toby spoke? almost out of breath. "okay good" mollie jokingly said, mocking teachers.

mollie then left her apartment to get breakfast for the family, not wanting to risk being seen by paparazzi and david seeing his family in LA. after they had fulfilled their rumbling stomachs, kristina and mollie proceeded to wash up the kitchen area together.

" so, are you and david dating yet?" the knowing mother asked, wiping a plate down. mollie smirked at the question, knowing kristina would find out sooner or later. "i'm asking him tonight" mollie replied, getting excited at the thought of it's kristin a turned to the singer and smiled warmlyshe adored the 23 year old and treated her like her own.

"i'm so glad!" kristina replies with her thick slovak accent. mollie smiled back and the two turned on the radio, dancing and singing to queen songs.

david dobrik was currently still sleeping, it only being 9am. he hadn't noticed mollie amato's small figure leaving his embrace due to the heavy slumber he was currently in. taylor, ella (his new assistant) ilya, and natalie were about to burst into his bedroom to kickstart the day of celebrations.

the four of them launched into the master bedroom of the home, setting off confetti cannons off, party poppers and a cake too. a fitting cuisine for 9am. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!" ilya screamed, running onto the large bed and jumping on top of the now very awake david. david panicked internally, still not learning of the brunette girl's departure but his panicked eased when there was no singer named mollie amato situated beside him.

around 1pm mollie amato gathered the family into her car and set off to the hillside home where david and natalie resided. it was only a fifteen minute drive to one another's home. nat and ilya had already blindfolded the boy and had him sat in the back yard on a seat. mollie and the family tip toed throughout the house and slowly walked into the yard.

mollie motioned for the family to stand in front of david so when she took the blindfold off that's the first thing he'd be able to spot. "okay davey" ester, sara and toby tried to hold their giggles from the pet name.

mollie's eyes darted to them, jokingly of course but the siblings all obeyed. "this is my birthday present to you" mollie spoke, lifting the blindfold off his face. "look up" mollie quietly said. david being david, looked up, his eyes squinted due to the sunlight. "no! look over there!" mollie jokingly scolded, pointing to the dobriks.

he immediately recognised the little blonde boy sprinting towards him. david's eyes widened, watering in response also. this was one of the best gifts possible. natalie, ilya and mollie watched in awe as the family reunited in a group hug, although they'd seen each other 3 weeks before, it was still adorable and heart-warming to witness.