𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

CHAPTER NINETEEN
THE ONE

MOLLIE AMATO'S growing crush on the slovak youtuber that she called her best friend was becoming hard to handle. every little thing she did she was very wary of, the way she ate, the things she wore, the way she styled her hair and the way she did her makeup. it all mattered so much more now. she wanted to impress, although she knew he probably wouldn't even notice her efforts.

the youtuber himself had slowly became aware of his apparent feelings for the singer. everyone around the two was aware of their love for each other. however it took ages for the two that actually needed to know, they couldn't process or acknowledge it for a long, long time.

carly and erin were filming another one of their starbucks drink videos and david and mollie were tagging along. erin started filming and did all the usual introduction greetings and the video explanation with carly.

"carly guess what!" erin said suddenly. carly gasped. "what?". "dogs are allowed at my wedding venue and we already know like three people bringing them" erin said excitedly. david and mollie laughed at erin's excitement. "i'll get a dog for your wedding" carly joked.

"is sad bobbie coming?" david asked, referring to joe and annelise's little dog which they named sad bobbie. he always looked as if he had just experienced someone murdering his whole doggie family. he looked THAT sad.

"he can come, if he wants." erin replied. "not joe, just his dog" david let out, earning a giggle from the three girls. "no, joe's on the list. he made the cut" erin chuckled. "okay, so like we said we're ordering a bunch of the summer drinks at starbucks and some of the food." carly commented, erin agreeing. "and by food we mean like, what is it cake pops?" carly asked, erin conforming her statement.

"ohhh dave they have a 'crispy' grilled cheese! you might like that" mollie said, pointing to the starbucks menu board.  carly and erin adored how she was like a girlfriend and mom at the same time. "what is it?" the slovak asked. "crispy grilled cheese" carly and erin replied. david's eyebrows furrowed. "aren't all grilled cheese's crispy?" he confusedly asked the older girls, earning fits of laughter from the three.

the four continued to make jokes about the grilled cheese before david spotted a drink. "oh! look at this strawberry açai? is it açai?" david spoke, while trying to pronounce açai properly. "açai!" carly and erin corrected. "i want the açai strawberry refresher" david told the iconic pair.

mollie passed david erin's phone, telling him to order the food and drink items written on the list. "hi, can i do all these in talls?" david asked the starbucks employee. david then went on and read everything off of the rather long list, with a tiny bit of struggle but he got there eventually. natalie or taylor normally goes out and gets food for him.

"should we go to mcdonalds?" david asked, keeping his eyes on the road. erin sighed. "david no, your mom's making goulash!" mollie replied slightly harshly. mollie had to remind the slovak that his parents were making the four goulash for their dinner that night.

when they got their drinks, david being a diva had to drink from the straw first, considering he had some
issue with sharing drinks with his friends. weirdly, carly and erin noticed how he would share with mollie and not anyone else. so them being the leaders of the 'mavid' ship, they texted the groupchat.

───

"OPERATION MAVID"

CARLY
updates!!