𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

just over a month after the wedding celebrations for the newly wed dobriks, mollie dobrik fell pregnant with the couple's first baby, reverie-aspyn dobrik. reverie was born an ultimate daddy's girl and david loved the girl with every bit of him. the sweet girl was born blonde but eventually gained her father's fluffy chocolate locks of hair, and inherited both her parents brown eyes.

FLASHBACK..

just after their arrival home from their honey-moon, spent travelling around the world, the couple were settling into married life. getting used to calling each other 'husband' and 'wife' and although they had lived together for a long time before they were married, that also.

but there was also another thing they were about to settle into. pregnancy. mollie spent majority of her day hunched over, gagging in their open plan restroom. "well, i think we know what this means" the singer muttered to herself.

the girl picked up the urine stick from her marble counter and looked at the sort of obvious answer, she was in fact 8 weeks pregnant. fitting. she smiled, tears welling as she held her non-showing belly, she was emotional, and she knew just the way to tell her slovakian husband.

"DAVE!" mollie shouted as she crumpled up the test wrappers and hid them, putting the test in her pocket. she entered their large master bedroom to find him sitting on their king-size bed watching iron man. she took the remote and turned the tv off instantly, earning a frown from david.

"i need you to lay down and put this over your eyes babe"she said sweetly, biting her lips. "if you want to fuck you can just tell me you know?" david smirked, joking, earning a slap from his wife. he took the eye mask from her and placed it on his eyes, laying down.

he suddenly felt a weight on top of him, mollie straddling him, he was begging to think they were about to fuck, but realising she placed something in his hand. "okay i need you to guess what this is" mollie spoke softly, nerves getting. to her.

he fiddled around with the stick, trying to figure out to the best of his ability of what the foreign object was. "a dildo?" he joked, earning a 'no' and a giggle from mollie. "a thermometer?" david asked again, seriously this time. "no but getting closed!" mollie laughed again.

although she couldn't see it, davids eyes widened very quickly upon realising what the mysterious stick was. quickly, he tore off the blindfold, making eye-contact with the brunette straddling him, before even looking at the test. he knew. "no fucking way!" he screamed with excitement.

"yes fucking way" the girl laughed back, david finally looked at the stick for reassurance, and seeing the 8 weeks and a plus sign for positive. immediately upon inspection, he flipped his wife around carefully, taking notice to the tiny bean inside of her and showering her with kisses, moving down to her still very flat stomach.

mollie giggled as tears welled in davids eyes, he was just as emotional as she was. he laid his fluffy head of hair onto her stomach, whispering sweet things which she couldn't hear to the little bean, that would become reverie aspyn. "this really is the start of something new moll" david spoke, tears spilling as he looked up into her honey eyes.

"i know dave" she replied, kissing his forehead softly.

reverie-aspyn was unplanned however the best blessing to the family, the couple didn't know when they planned on kids but they both knew it was something they wanted down the line, and it just came sooner than expected. mollie and david both fell in love with her the second she was born. the little girl had the most gorgeous eyes, and she was growing up to look like such a perfect mix of the both of her parents.

david dobrik had adopted a two year old golden retriever named sunny, wanting reverie to grow up with a special companion, knowing the dog and little girl would form an unbreakable bond that would last forever and ever. david and mollie definitely wanted to give reverie a sibling to grow up with and not be too far apart in age, david knowing from experience that having larger age gaps from your siblings isn't the best.

after reverie was born, mollie struggled conceiving again. it was a good struggle for almost two years before she fell pregnant again with their second baby. unfortunately she miscarried at 19 weeks. angel baby was a boy and he was going to be born in the fall. after she miscarried, mostly due to stress, she definitely blamed herself for years. having more kids looked like it was completely off the table for the couple. mollie was too scared of the chance of it happening eagain, she felt she wasn't strong enough to go through it again, she felt too incompetent to give reverie a sibling and that she was failing david and rev.

david did his best to reassure his wife that there was nothing wrong with her and that it was in no way her fault that she miscarried, but she couldn't help but blame herself, she overworked herself. after the miscarriage she made sure to give herself time to breathe, time to herself and most importantly, family time. it was even more of a struggle to get pregnant after the miscarriage, but she conceived a rainbow baby eventually.

mollie fell pregnant with their second baby 3 and a half years after reverie was born, vereena kalia dobrik was born in the spring, she was born blonde with green eyes, she looked like davids dad and little brother. vereena and reverie got along so well and reverie was definitely happy to be a big sister to vereena.

the family of four felt complete, the dobriks were completely overjoyed to be parents and thrilled to be parents to reverie and vereena, but mollie definitely secretly wanted another. the family of four moved into the hidden hills, finding it safer and a nicer place for the children to grow up, the couple wanted their kids to grow up away from the spotlight.

there was definitely consequences to fame and success and the couple knew that, they just wanted their children to grow up away from the public and to have a happy normal childhood, mollie and david wanted to be present in their kid's lives and not be travelling all the time and missing the most important parts of their daughters lives. (no shame at all to any parents who travel or can't be present 24/7! not criticising <3)

mollie finally fell pregnant with their son clay dobrik in the summer, having him in april. he was born with dirty blonde hair and again, green eyes. he was absolutely beautiful. the couple felt complete with their family and were thrilled that they could produce their own children, they felt incredibly blessed for the life they could give their children and how they could watch them grow into the most beautiful souls.

mollie and david had also decided to be foster parents, setting up a few rooms in their home and welcoming children who needed a place to stay for a while. it was the least they could do. ultimately they felt helpless knowing how many family-less children there was, how robbed those children were of childhoods and they were more than willing to help as much as they could.

the dobriks had become a not perfect, but beautiful and happy family. david and mollie found each other when they needed each other and created a special and beautiful bond together, also creating their children and building the most beautiful home for their kids to grow up in. the pair were once lost souls, heartbroken and trying to fight their way to the top, but ended up finding each other and realising.

that each other was all that they needed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE <3

hi! i'm literally crying as i write this ): im so incredibly sorry that for the last maybe 10 chapters of this book, they've been utter shit. someday i might come back and rewrite just because i know they're bad but they were literally all i could produce at the time and i didn't want to end the book or discontinue the book without a good ending, so i gave it what i could. this journey has been absolutely incredible and i'll continue to thank you guys and be grateful for your support forever, it may be a small fanfic on wattpad but i'm proud of it ( at least the first half of it) and i'm so thankful you guys sort of enjoyed it too. david and mollie have had such a good journey and their story will continue to blossom as they grow old together (acting as if they're a real couple😭) but honestly i love them so much. thank you so fucking much for being patient with me and i'm sorry for being so annoying with updates and stuff, you guys are incredible for that!! i know i've been terrible. but honestly thank you so much and i love and appreciate you all dearly. till next time. <3