𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
FIREWORKS.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE I WANT TO BE MORE THAN THAT!"  as soon as those words left david dobrik a mouth he instantly realised how fucked up he had been acting towards mollie in the last fifteen minutes.

mollie's eyes were about to pop out her sockets, she was so shocked. she had to continuously pinch herself to let her mind know she wasn't dreaming.

"i-i've been in love with you for two months" david spoke. he was looking down, he was too terrified to look at mollie. "r-really?" mollie asked, still not believing her eyes.

"yes! why the fuck would i lie?" david said, finally looking up to see mollie's eyes brimming with tears, and a blank expression on her face. "david i-i- david knew what was coming, she was about to reject him and walk out of that door and never come back. she was about to leave him.

"save it mollie, it's okay." david interrupted. mollie grew confused fast. "what? david i-i love you too! you fucking idiot!" mollie answered. she walked slowly towards the now crying boy. "r-really?" david whispered, voice cracking. mollie pouted.

"of course? ask paige or your mom they're the only two who know but i told paige the second i realised that i-i liked you!" the singer laughed, earning a smile from the boy. "a-and remember last month when your family was here and i was hugging your mom and crying? that's because she told me you loved me and i-i didn't believe her" she continued to laugh, becoming slightly emotional.

"w-what does this mean?" david asked, pouting and looking down at the smaller girl. "i-i don't know dave, i'm scared you know" mollie said, taking his hand and sitting down on the bed. "i've not been with anyone other than zack and that was three years ago" she explained. david nodded in agreement, biting his tounge. it was the same with liza, three years and no action.

"a-all i know is that i really like you, like so fucking much it sometimes is scary to me and i'm willing to wait for you if you're not ready-  but before he could finish, his sentence was interrupted by the soft plump lips of mollie amato's on his, she wrapped one of her hands around david's neck while her other hand was tangled in his chocolate curls. as soon as this lips touched they felt instant fireworks, a feeling neither of them had experienced before.

that kiss was the most passionate kiss that the two of them had ever experienced, it was so natural and felt like they had done this a million times before. neither of them wanted it to stop. this kiss sealed a promise.

the kiss made one another understand each other's feelings. both of them pulled away for a breath, just smiling at each other before going in for another kiss, this time was slightly more rough and sensual.

what the two love birds forgot was that jason nash and zane hijazi we're still sitting in the living room of the hillside home and had basically heard the whole argument and confession. and you would be STUPID to think that the two weren't instantly on the group-chat, updating everyone.

───

"OPERATION MAVID"

JASON
guys.

ZANE
guys.

NATALIE
hey