𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
PARADISE.

MOLLIE AMATO was currently sitting in the room that belonged to suzy antonyan, the two had become very close and the singer began spending a lot of time at the armenian home. david, jason, jonah, vardan and the antonyan parents were situated in the living room and were filming a bit.

"so suzy, have you ever planned to get your own place?" mollie asked, continuing to paint her nails a lilac colour. suzy sighed upon hearing the question. "i mean i would but you know, california is expensive as hell and lyft isn't very rewarding" the blonde laughed, also painting her nails.

that's when a bright idea popped into mollie amato's head. ever since alex and paige moved in together, she'd been slightly lonely, missing all the girly times that they shared. "um this might be a bit up front but you could move in with me? ever since paige left i've kind of been lonely anyway?" mollie asked,slightly cringing at how upfront she was being.

she hated putting people on the spot. suzy's eyes widened and a huge grin formed on her face. "really?" suzy asked, now tears brimming in her eyes. "what do you mean really? of course!" mollie squealed with excitement, as did suzy.

from the living room you could hear the girls squealing. david needing footage, walked into the room to see the friends hugging and screaming. "what the fucks going on?!" david asked, slightly shouting as the volume was astronomical. "i'm moving in with mollie!" suzy said, letting out her famous laugh and continuing to dance around like a maniac with mollie.

a night at the antonyan family home was never boring. the fans adored the family, they were hilarious and such a normal family too. no lavish lifestyle, other than suzy and jonah's cars. david reared the antonyan's like his second family as his family still lived back in chicago. mollie did too.

───

"EST😚"

EST😚
mollieeee

MOLLIE😌
esterrrr

EST😚
i miss u

MOLLIE😌
i miss u sm more

EST😚
i cant wait to see
u lolol

MOLLIE😌
i want to see u
rn!!!

EST😚
so do it..

EST😚
do it, i dare u.

MOLLIE😌
...

EST😚
PLEASE JUST FOR
1 DAY IDM I JUST NEED
TO SEE U

MOLLIE😌
...

MOLLIE😌
YK WHAT

MOLLIE😌
FINE.

EST😚
wait what..

EST😚
WAIT REALLY?

MOLLIE