𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
MAYBE WE COULD

"d-dave it's really you?" mollie asked, sounding extremely surprised that the slovak picked up his phone.

david hesitated before answering, thinking of what to respond with. "o-of course it's me? who else would it be?" david responded to her silliness. letting out his famous laugh, trying to ease his nerves.

mollie let out her 'cute' giggle, well david thought it was cute at least and he was so glad to hear it "i-i'm so glad to hear your voice, i-i'm so sorry david" mollie let out as she chocked on her tears, trying to hold them back.

"hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! don't cry! it's me who should be apologising mollie, i did something terrible and i can't tell you how much i regret it. i hate myself for what i did" david told the singer, trying to hold back his tears also.

"i-i'm so sorry, i really am. i over-reacted and i regret it so much, with out my best friend i've been living with a hole inside me a-and nobody's been able to fill it" mollie laughed as she tried to explain her analogy, failing miserably as she continued to cry.

"i'm so sorry mollie, i shouldn't have ever put you through that. i just wasn't thinking and sometimes i forget how extreme our pranks are sometimes, i will never ever put you through anything like that again. i thought i fucking lost you and it was the worst month of my life, i haven't filmed, i went home for a whole week, i just couldn't face it, mollie. i really couldn't" david muttered as he finally let a tear escape his eye.

"i'm so sorry for hurting you, for breaking your camera also for slapping natalie. and believe me david i haven't let a second go by where i don't think about my actions, i am so fucking sorry that i did this to you, i am so so sorry" the amato girl whispered, she'd been beating herself up about her violent nature towards the boy and his assistant.

"it's fine! mollie believe me we were both really shocked but we understand your reasoning, and we deserved it" the youtuber reasoned.

"it's so weird talking to you, like a good weird. i missed this so much, i missed everything, our 3am mcdonald's mukbang, drake and josh marathons, i missed stealing your clothes, sleepovers, everything" the new yorker commented

"i know, me too." david responded, thinking of everything she had just mentioned.

───

"OPERATION GET MAVID BACK TOGETHER"

NATALIE
david just came out
of his room with the
BIGGEST grin on his face.

NATALIE
i mean he's crying
but i think it's happy
tears?

JASON
i've never seen that
kid so happy, not even
when he got his kid choice
award.

MARIAH
i'm so glad ahhh

PAIGE
mollie too!!!

ALEX
i think our work
here is done!!!

MATT KING named the conversation
"OPERATION MAVID"
today at 9:09pm

NATALIE
ahhh guys i'm so fucking
happy!!!

SUZY
i'm crying, i'm really
fucking crying.