𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
REUNITED.

THE DOBRIK family were due to land in los angeles in about half an hour, mollie was at her apartment finishing up a few things for the family as they would be staying there for the week. she wanted it to be perfect for them.

the slovak boy was situated in his hillside home, he felt weird about mollie not being by his side as per usual. they'd been inseparable for the past couple of months and neither of them wanted that to change.

mollie had told david that she was helping suzy with packing as suzy and mollie had decided to be roommates. david insisted that he wanted to come too but the amato girl insisted on him staying home or to film with other people which he agreed on as mollie asked jason and scotty to hang out with the lonely boy.

when mollie got the okay from scott and jason that the dobrik boy had arrived at jason's home, she grabbed her keys and began the excursion to the airport, where she'd meet the dobrik family.

when mollie arrived, she walked into the airport and scanned the signs for the 'arrivals' sign which wasn't the hardest to find, she walked into the waiting area and waited for the slovak-american family to walk around the corner.

every so often the brown eyes of the singer examined the area, in hopes of seeing ester or sara dobrik or evening the youngest member of the family. finally, mollie saw the highlighted brown locks of ester dobrik, the blonde style of toby dobrik and the brown hair of sara dobrik emerge round the corner with their suitcases.

mollie immediately jumped up and ran towards the younger people, ester being slightly taller than mollie began running too. it was as if they were meeting for the first time in their lives, or as if they were in a long distance relationship.

the two enveloped each other in their arms and spun around, the family laughing at the two girls actions. the dobrik family greeted mollie and thanked her for the opportunity at hand which she was happy to supply. the family and mollie located her seven seater range rover and drove back to her boulevard apartment.

palo and kristina jaws dropped upon the sight of her beautiful penthouse apartment, they had never actually been in her home before but they fell in love before entry. "okay so ester and sara i have you guys sharing, mom and dad sharing obviously and toby gets his own room! is that okay?" mollie said, worriedly as she felt like they wouldn't like the arrangement.

"of course! that's brilliant! thank you mollie!" kristina dobrik smiled graciously, thanking the brunette for her apartment. when the family had settled in, the household decided on take out for dinner, being aware that david's surprise could be destroyed if they were spotted by paparazzi.

everyone was mid through their meal when the door-bell rang, oddly. mollie never really had people over often as they'd normally meet up somewhere and david has a key so he'd usually let himself in. mollie stood up and walked towards the peep hole.

when she neared her eye closer to the small hole, she immediately recognised the black monochromatic outfit and messy mop of hair these belonged to none other than david dobrik himself. mollie instantly turned round and motioned to the family to go and hide. the younger dobriks ran off, understanding the amato's concern. "w-who is it mollie?" kristina dobrik said quietly. mollie ran towards the couple, bending down.

"it's david! please hide! i don't want the surprise to be ruined!" mollie amato lightly shouted, not wanting to be loud enough for david to hear her worries.

the couple finally understood her concern, and ran off to hide. mollie amato ran towards the door and opened it, greeting david graciously. "hey dave! i-i thought we agreed that i'd be over later on? the builders won't be over until later!" mollie explained, deeply breathing while trying to hide the panic in her voice.

"h-hey? what's up? why are you out of breath?" the dobrik boy spoke, switching his phone off and placing it in the back pocket of his jeans. "nothing! just doing a workout" the amato girl smiled, getting onto her top toes and giving the much taller boy a passionate kiss in which he accepted immediately.

the two pulled away, david noticing the array of cuisine behind them. "why do you have so much food?" david asked, eyebrows furrowing at the amount of food there was for one small girl.

"just very hungry, you know? and that's why i'm working out too" the singer laughed. "oh i just came because i forgot my SD card for my camera" david let out as he walked towards the amato girls bedroom, where the slovak couple were currently hiding. mollie panicked internally as she witnessed the boy walking towards her bedroom. she knew it was over when he entered her room, the surprise was fucked.

she was about to burst into tears, when david walked out of the room, lifting his hand up to show his SD card in-between his fingers. he gave her on a kiss on the head and said his goodbyes and left the apartment.

the dobrik children emerged from the hall and ran back to the food, mr and mrs dobrik coming out of mollies bedroom after. "where did you guys hide! i thought that was it fucked" mollie said, letting out a sigh of relief. "we hid in your closet!" palo said, patting her on the shoulder and walking towards the food.

kristina giving the girl a smile and joining her family. mollie smiled as she watched the family enjoy their food. she loved them dearly. mollie said her goodbyes to the family, rehearsing the plan for the next day so everything would be perfect.

mollie arrived at david's home around eleven o'clock, one hour before david's birthday.  she knew the boy would be up late working as per usual, work was his passion as everyone was aware. mollie walked into the house, kicking off her shoes and walking into the bedroom and locking the door behind her.

they'd normally curse on the cloud but natalie was home and as far as the two knew, she wasn't aware of their 'thing' which she was very aware of. "babyyy" david softly said, instantly recognising the perfume that filled his nostrils. he looked up and was greeted by mollies warm smile. a smile which he loved.

david placed his macbook down as he had finished his editing for the night. mollie jumped into his lap and hugged the boy tightly, david hugging back. "i missed you" david whispered into her neck. "davey it's only been a few hours!" mollie spoke, giggling at his clingy-ness which she did love.

"i knowww, but we never spend that much time apart" david muttered, sadly. mollie pouted. "i promise it's for a good reason and it won't happen again!" mollie mumbled into his chest. "your almost a birthday boy dave!" mollie excitedly commented, standing up on the bed and jumping up and down like a little girl, david joining her.

after getting their excitement out, the two laid face to face, gazing into each other's chocolate eyes. they didn't have to talk, their body language spoke for them, the love in their eyes spoke for them. this is when both of them realised, they were the one for each other. they were soulmates.

AUTHORS NOTE

heyyy!! it's been a hot minute!!
how are you guys?? i'm alright!
but kind of sad since i'm returning
the hell hole that's also commonly
known as school. ugh. that will most
likely mean slower updates🥺 i'm sorry!!
i just really want to focus this year as much as
i can but i will not ever just stop updating, i hate hate hate hate when authors do that!! you deserve to know what happens in the end!! i also got my exam results in!! i didn't do the best or the worst!! but we really need to focus this year girly pops!!

i love you all and i appreciate all your reads, o comments and votes <3