𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.

6 YEARS ON.

THE WHITE LACE DRESS, fitted a 30 year old mollie to perfection. the singer was at her last dress fit for her wedding that was set to take place, july 2026. in the 6 years that the vlogger and new yorker had been together, they really had come a long way. mollie stared at the dress in the open plan mirror setting, her mom and bride's maides sitting behind in awe. the brunette had chosen mariah as her maid of honour, of course. paige was a close second, natalie, suzy, carly and erin were the brides maids that the girl had chosen for her special day.

in the 6 years that had passed, paige and alex had their baby boy, they named him finn. he was now attending elementary school and paige was almost due their second, the two followed up with their beautiful winter wedding when finn was 3, wanting him to be able to be part of the big day. mollie and david played key roles in their wedding, best man and maid of honour, both delivering equally emotional and hilarious speeches to commence the day. carly and nolan ended up getting engaged recently, and erin and TJ had gotten married a good few years ago. the whole group really had matured and grown over the past almost decade.

david proposed to mollie on a hot september day, on their trip to hawaii, he didn't set a plan for it, he had bought the ring almost a year before he had even properly used it, but wanted it in case of the perfect time popping up. and it happened. the two were sitting on a cliff that overlooked the ocean, eating their favourite foods and enjoying each other's company, and when he looked into her golden eyes and saw her perfect smile, that's when he knew the time was right.

he asked her in the most casual way, so casual that the brunette found it so hard to believe him, until it really hit her that he was fully serious. the girl was overjoyed, she had always dreamed of a great love story, just like her parents, even when the two had little, they had each other, through thick and thin, they felt safe with each other, they were each other's home. she felt that 1000% with david, david treated her like she was the only girl in his world, in his life. and vice versa for david, the two love each other dearly, and it's hard to put into words.

so the weeks leading up to the special day were excruciatingly exciting. the bride's maid's all wore creamy honey dresses, with all gold accents. everyone was happy with how flattering the dresses were and had no issues, which gave great relief to mollie. mollie's dress was long sleeved, and had lacy accents all over it. not the typical wedding dress, but she adored it, she and david had taken pictures for vogue paris, their wedding shoot. they were set to release soon, the public knew of the couple's engagement but didn't know the wedding date.

the wedding date was july 20th 2026, today. mollie was finishing her hair and makeup, the brides maids too. mollie was understandably freaking the fuck out, over 800 people were attending the wedding and more to be at the reception, all that was going through her head was if she fell on the isle? or she did anything embarrassing or anything bad happening. her dad was walking her down the isle in less than an hour and she was terrified.

david was all ready to go, all the guests were compiling into the venue, and the weather was amazing, bright colourful sky. david stood at the alter and waited for all the guests to stand, signalling his soon to be wife to enter the beautiful garden. david was not normally an anxious person, but his nerves were growing as the seconds went by. he knew in the end it would be a blast and he'd curse himself for being so nervous, but wedding jitters are very normal. suddenly, there was a chime, clicking david back into life very quickly, as all the guests stood up, david noticed a shadow come out of the hallway.

the woman of the day, took her dad's hand and linked it with hers, and they began the walk down the isle. mollie's dress didn't have much of a train so there wasn't too much worry of slipping. holding her followers as the dad and daughter duo eventually touched foot on the grass, she looked up and made eye contact with her fiancé. tears threatening to spill from the brunette's eyes, she held it in the best she could, not wanting to ruin her gorgeous makeup. however, this wasn't the case for david, he smiled while few tears leaked out of his chocolate eyes, laughing and smiling as he watched her with grace.