𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

CHAPTER TWENTY
MORE.

1 MONTH LATER

"MAMA DOBRIK❤️🧸"

MOLLIE🥰
hii kristinaa❤️
how are you doing?😘

so for dave's birthday
we have a party planned and
this time it's definitely under
the wraps and not even jason knows
so he can't spoil it this time.

we know david misses all of you so
so much so will you guys please fly out
to see him? i will totally pay for your tickets!!
i just notice how much he misses you and wants
to come home as often as he can but obviously it's
difficult with his thriving career.

p.s (this definitely isn't just because i miss you
guys myself and i want to see my little siblings )

MAMA DOBRIK❤️🧸
ahhh that's so sweet, my lovely.

we were actually trying to get flights out
to see him but we wouldn't be able to get out
until the 27th. and palo and i can't find any
hotels because they're all booked out for summer.

it was such a lovely idea but i don't know how it would work.☹️

MOLLIE🥰
oh no🥺

actually i'm sure i could
pull a few strings and be able to
get you guys a few flights out here. don't
worry about it at all.

and you guys can just stay at my apartment?
it's big enough for you guys and i basically live
at david's now anyway ahah.

please don't worry about it, it's my treat!🤍

MAMA DOBRIK❤️🧸
that's so sweet, i'll talk to palo
and i'll get back to you, love you
angel❤️

MOLLIE🥰
love you too!🤍

───

"whatcha doing?" the deep voice of david snapped mollie out of her thoughts. mollie smiled up at the slovak, quickly clicking out of the imessage app on her mobile. "talking to your mom" mollie replied, smiling up at the boy standing over him.

"and by the way, would i be able to stay here over your birthday week? my apartment is getting renovated and i can't stay" mollie said, dishonesty but she was a good liar.

"of course? what kind of question is that? and why the fuck were you texting my mom" david laughed. mollie giggled at his silliness. "because me and kristina are best, best friends." mollie replied, making a slight joke. when in reality it there was truth to it.

mollie amato and kristina dobrik were very close. "my family likes you more than me! fuck you!" david said, letting out his famous laugh. then walking over and slumping down beside his best friend. mollie laughed, then moving herself to lay on his shoulder.

"can we stay like this forever?" david asked, shuffling himself into a position where he could play with the brunette's hair. mollie just let out a soft giggle. "i mean, if you want to? but how will we eat snacks!" mollie asked, sarcastically. david grinned, if he could stay like this. cuddling with the girl he loved, he would.

david sat up, as did mollie. facing each other. "moll?" david said, in a sad tone. the amato girl looked up, to be met with his chocolate eyes close, she hummed in response.  "i-i have to tell you something.." david said very frantically. mollie's head bobbed to the side in confusion, like a dog.

"what is it davey?" the singer asked. david took a deep breathe. "i-i, i-. however david was interrupted by zane. "WHAT'S UP LOVERS!!!" zane shouted, walking into the hillside home.

david sighed angrily, he almost told mollie amato about his feelings. he was that close. that close to expressing his feelings. he got up from the couch and walked into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. mollie and zane were instantly confused.

david dobrik was never one to have a temper, only on occasions when his vlogs don't go the best or he can't think of clickbait but never over nothing. zane and mollie just gave each other a confused look and mollie got up to go and see david.

when ever david was in a bad state of mind, he'd indulge himself in work, he would hardly sleep or eat. he'd just work. "davey?" mollie whispered as she entered his room. she walked further into the room and was met by david laying face down on his bed. "david?" mollie asked again. the brunette girl sat on the edge of his bed waiting for his reply but nonetheless she was ignored.

"david stop fucking ignoring me!" mollie lightly shouted. david lifted his head and turned to be met with the honey eyes that belonged to mollie. "what?" david sternly said. mollie's brows furrowed. "what the fuck is up with you?" she placed a hand on his shoulder, only for it to be snapped away.

"OW? WHAT THE FUCK!" the singer shouted. she grew angry quickly at the vloggers actions. they were both very strong minded people who had large tempers, david was just a lot easier at avoiding the conflict and hiding his temper than she was. "just fuck off mollie" david muttered. the singer took a deep breath before moving off the bed, standing up and walking towards the door.

"actually no, not until you tell me what the fucks up your ass!" she screamed. david was shocked by her sudden actions, he stood up and walked towards the amato girl. "don't speak to me like that, in my home" david angrily said. mollie was definitely testing his patience, she was unused to seeing the boy angry and had no clue what she was doing.

"or fucking what david? what will you do? slap me? do it! i fucking dare you!" mollie shouted once again. david grew more infuriated every second that she was in the room. it wasn't even her fault that he was angry, it technically was zane's considering he ruined the moment. "no of course not? why would i do that!" david screamed back.

"WHAT IS WRONG DAVID! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FUCKING BEST FRIEND! YOU WERE FINE TEN MINUTES AGO? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" mollie hollered back at him. david was blown away by her anger, she was infuriated with rage. "BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR BEST F-FRIEND!" the youtuber bellowed back, his voice cracking at the end of his sentance.

mollie's heart dropped as soon as she heard the sentence leave his chapped lips. he didn't want to be her friend anymore? she didn't think anything could ever hurt her more than those words. but she was too angry to be upset. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO? NOTHING! I DID FUCK ALL!" she began sadistically laughing.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE I WANT TO BE MORE THAN THAT!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

ahhhh is it finally happening??? oh my goddd.
how are you all?? thank you for reading xx
please vote xx