𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

CHAPTER TWELVE
DEPRESSION

3 WEEKS LATER...

DAVID & MOLLIE haven't spoken since the day of the prank. it's fair to say it did end their friendship. mollie unfollowed him, while david was left feeling full of regret and hatred for himself and didn't ever stop looking at her instagram, or anything that would update him on how she is.

the reason he hadn't been vlogging is because he wanted to teach himself a lesson, he stripped his life of something he loved doing, creating content, making memories. david has uploaded three vlogs in three months.

david returned home to vernon hills for the week, he needed to be away from los angeles. he enjoyed his time with his family and it really made him realise why mollie was so filled with rage that day, and how hurt she was.

he realised he took his life and family for granted. his life could be ripped away at any second, his DACA recipiency could be ripped away from him and his job, home, cars and everything he had worked for could be taken away with a click of someone's fingers.

he felt incredibly bad and hated himself for what he put mollie amato through. she was his best friend, she always came over when he needed help with editing or clickbait or anything that he needed assistance with, which is ironic considering he has two assistants.

he definitely missed mollie, more than ever. he had never felt so close to someone before since liza. he missed their 3am mcdonalds feasts, he missed her laugh, her smile. he missed everything about her.

mariah didn't speak to david for a good week, until she finally realised how truly sorry he was for his childish actions. mariah kept him updated on how mollie was doing and it wasn't well.

mariah would check up on her younger sister every so often, she was extremely worried about the girl. she offered her sister to come and live with her and her boyfriend just so she wouldn't be completely lonely but mollie being stubborn, refused.

david for sure changed his perspective for life, he appreciated every moment and memory he made. he was kinder and more thankful for the people around him and didn't have such sociopathic tendencies anymore. he changed.

mollie amato, the 23 year old singer had been swallowed up by her ongoing depression. she distanced herself from her friends simply because she was terrified to face david again.

she felt as if she overreacted with the prank but she knew deep down she didn't. she knew david didn't  meant to hurt her the way he did, nor did he mean to hurt her at all but she wasn't ready to forgive the slovak yet and was unsure if she would ever be ready.

she lived alone now, paige and alex moved into a house together near where heath and mariah live together. mollie was happy for paige but definitely could of used her company.

mollie definitely missed david, they were basically attached at the hip before the incident took place. she hadn't been this close to someone since zack. she missed his dorky smile, his contagious laugh, she missed everything about him.

paige would come and visit as often as she possibly could, knowing her friend took this 'break-up' hard. every week mollie was in a worse state, eating take-out almost every night, staying in all the time, never hanging out with their friends. she was a different person.