𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
FUCK.

"DAVEY🖤"

DAVEY🖤
mcdonalds?

MOLLS🤍
how could i
turn up that
offer????

DAVEY🖤
be there in
10🖕🏻

MOLLS🤍
drive safe!! and
make sure i'm on
your will if you decide
to die on the way!!😘

MOLLS🤍
OH AND HOW
COULD I FORGET..

MOLLS🤍OH AND HOW COULD I FORGET

read at 2:57am

───

DAVID WOULD ALWAYS without a doubt go and get escort mollie from her apartment every time they went for a late night feast, although she lived in a very secure apartment building, he was still scared that something could happen considering that her address was leaked and fans would constantly stand in the lobby, waiting for her.

he walked up to her door and knocked on it, waiting for his best friend."daveyyyy" mollie greeted when she unlocked her door, inviting the vlogger into her home. he smiled as he walked into the large apartment. "i still think you should have security monitoring your apartment moll" david commented. he was very over-protective of mollie, considering she lived by herself and was quite small, probably having no way to defend herself if something did happen.

"i've told you david! i'm completely safe by myself and i can defend myself!" mollie snapped back, making ninja  mannerisms as she turned to the slovak, earning a few seconds of his loud laugh.

as they entered the white tesla, david immediately handed his phone to the singer, who got to chose the soundtracks for their food adventures every time, since she was a musical artist after-all, she has good taste.

when the two arrived at mcdonalds, they ordered their food and sat in a booth towards the back of the fast food joint. the two got their food very fast considering it was late at night. "stop staring at me" david warner, in a joking manner of course.

"you're just too irresistible davey, i cant help myself" mollie joked. david smiled, giving an 'i know' look. the two continued to eat their food, occasionally engaging in small talk. "is it weird that i'm not dating again yet?" david asked his younger friend, in a serious tone. "i mean just everyone in our friend group is like dating you know? carly and nolan, erin and t.j, alex and paige? and natalie is still going between todd and ilya" david continued.

"yeah. i'm hoping she goes for ilya, i do love todd but he's a lot older than her for one and he seems like a player" mollie added, david agreeing. "but no you're not in any way weird, i mean you and i are virtually the only single people in our group but it doesn't matter! we're also the youngest" mollie added.

"i really do want to find someone, you know? and people think i'm crazy because all these instagram models are throwing themselves at me? but i just don't like that, i guess." david muttered, taking a sip of his red bull. "no, dave i totally get you, it's really fucking hard to find someone and i honestly thought zach could be the one but unexpected things happen" mollie assured.

"me too, i thought liza was the one but we had no time for each other anymore, she wanted to move onto larger scale things while i was happy doing what i was doing" david explained further. mollie sadly smiled. "i was really sad when you guys broke up you know! i cried for like an hour" the singer uttered, trying to lighten the situation.

"people just think i'm either hung up on liza or i've turned gay? apparently we both developed gay tendencies after breaking up" the slovak groaned.

"hey dave, it will be fine you know? i hate to be all soppy but you're my best friend and any girl will be lucky to have you! and it bothers me that these instagram models only throw themselves at you for tour money and fame. it bothers me even more that people think i do it" the amato confessed.

"it's because you are, you were a stalker fan until we met" the vlogger joked, earning a giggle from the brunette sitting opposite him. "of course! i stalked the famous david dobrik day and night! i even forced heath to date mariah!" the girl joked, emphasising her sarcasm.

"you'll find someone and settle down dave, don't worry about it! i try not to, because i feel similar" mollie sighed, earning a smile from david. she wanted to compliment him and tell him how good of a person he was but didn't want to get too sappy.

───

DAVID AND MOLLIE spent their night back at david's doing a drake and josh marathon for what seemed like the thousandth time. mollie spent a lot of time at the hillside home owned by the slovak, it was her second home.

"david give back my cheetos!" mollie lightly scolded the boy who had taken her favourite snack. "no! i want some! sharing is caring" he responded, putting the bag of snacks behind his back. mollie's eyebrows furrowed, the vlogger proceeding to pout and do puppy eyes.

"don't make me call kristina!" mollie sneered, she was mainly being sarcastic but she did want her snack back. when he heard his mothers name, david's eyes widened quickly and gave the singer's cheetos, knowing his mom would take mollie's side.

"fine, you bitch!" david joked, throwing the girls snacks back to her, then proceeding to hold his arms out, motioning that he wanted a hug. mollie rested her head on david's chest with her arms wrapped around his. mollie's instantly got butterflies when she felt the warmth of the slovak's body against hers. she loved when the he would be like this, clingy and affectionate, she adored it and she didn't know why.

mollie got into her thoughts about everything the two did, late night adventures, road trips, constant cuddling and sleep-overs, when they would hang out just by themselves and how intimate they'd be, platonically intimate that is. she felt so safe in his arms and when she was around. him the constant shipping by their friends, family and fans.

she just adored the boy, he treated her like a princess even though they were just friends and only had been for ten months. they grew close ridiculously fast. he was such a gentleman. every time she thought about him she got instant butterflies. she didn't even realise that even just thinking about him put a huge smile on her face. but soon after her stomach plummeted. and that's when she finally realised.

she was so oblivious to the fact that.

she had a feelings for her best friend.

fuck.

AUTHORS NOTE!!

ahhh😳 finallyyyyy!!!

i hope you guys enjoy!!!

REMEMBER TO VOTE xxx