𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
HAPPY.

3 DAYS PRIOR..

A FEW DAYS PRIOR, mollie amato had had lunch with liza koshy, david's ex girlfriend and mollie's friend. mollie had to have liza's approval before she asked david out. not wanting to break girl code in any way, she'd hate if someone did that to her so she couldn't do it to anyone else.

the girls decided to go to olive garden. mollie spotted liza exiting her white car from across the parking lot. "liza!" mollie lightly shouted to get the girls attention. the two girls greeted each other while entering the restaurant.

when the girls were seated and had been served their food, mollie began what she thought would be a very awkward conversation. "okay so the r-reason i asked you to come out today was" mollie was cut off by the little brown girl

seated across from her "you love david?" liza practically took the words from the singers lips, leaving the brunette shocked. "i-i kind of" mollie confessed. liza just looked up at the nervous girl and gave her a soft smile.

"mollie it's completely fine, i support it completely! david and i are ancient history. i love him and i always will but just not in the way i used to and i'm glad he has you." liza continued.

"if you two date i'd be really happy actually, maybe it will stop all the 'diza' shit, it gets annoying seeing david's name plastered over comment section of my social media." liza finished.

mollie gave her friend a sweet smile. "thank you, i wanted to talk to you in person before i asked him you know. i just didn't want to be a bad friend to you. really, thank you so much" mollie said, grabbing the girl's hand and giving her a gracious smile.

"i'm so happy for the both of you, i really am" liza smiled. the two girls continued to catch up on the goss, talking about david's birthday and eating of course. mollie was glad she spoke to liza.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

LIZAKOSHY via INSTAGRAM STORY

MOLLIEAMATO via INSTAGRAM STORY