𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

✨❤️————————————❤️✨

Seungcheol
He knew Joshua had a younger sister but when he introduced you to him and the members he immediately start to have a feelings for you. He's impressed how you took Joshua's visual on you too. He's also suprised of your gentleness that you took from Joshua.

Jeonghan
He's so close with Seungcheol and he knew about you alot because Seungcheol is always talking about you, but when he met you in person he's in love with you and your personality is his favorite. You take your brother persona well and he love to see you acting/mocking your brother.

Joshua
When Vernon introduced you to the members he already find you attractive but he's kinda not sure because your age gap is kinda big but he's trying to get close to you and wait you to be ready and he wait patiently. But that doesn't stop him from liking you.

Jun
He probably know you through your social media and ask Minghao did he know you and he's actually shock but happy at the same time when Minghao told him that you're his sister and when you met in person he's so happy to finally meet you. Probably you two got close pretty soon after you met him.

Hoshi
He met you at Woozi's studio, he ask him who are you and Woozi said that you're his sister. He probably kinda shock because he rarely talk about his sister and when he met you he adore you so much. He's impressed by your talent of singing and producing music just pike your brother. He probably get close to you right after you two met.

Wonwoo
He know you because Mingyu always talks about you and probably started to have feelings for you before you two met yet. But when he met you face to face he literally start to love you right after that. He's probably gonna ask Mingyu is it ok ot date his sister. You act like Mingyu so much so that probably impressed him.

Woozi
He met you on their concert and you allowed to go to the backstage to meet your brother, Wonwoo. Probably shook because you look exactly like him. You look like twins even though you have 3 years age gap. Would be interested on you after he know you much better. Probably like Wonwoo, he's going to ask him is it ok to date you. But he would impressed bout how talented you are.

Dokyeom
Him and Jeonghan very close and Jeonghan sometimes talk about you, his sister. He is very curious about you and want to met you ASAP. Finally he met you when they're recording. This is the first time you met the members and him. At first he want to get close to you and maybe be your best friend but as he's got close to you, he's in love with you at the same time. Would probably tell Jeonghan about his feelings.

Mingyu
You're famous among the Carats because your brother, Dino sometimes talking about you at some GoSe episodes. He talk to Dino alot and sometimes Dino talk about you when he's with Mingyu too. When he finally met you, he would be so lovely to you, you would probably forgot about your own brother.

The8
You're sometimes go hang out with your brother, Seungkwan and you or Seungkwan upload it on your social media. He's so curious about you and told Seungkwan can he met you. He finally met you when you came to the building to met your brother and you finally introduce yourself to the members. He thinks you're so interesting and different.

Seungkwan
Your brother, Hoshi, he's rarely talk about you and when he talk about you, Seungkwan will hear it even though it will be long. He's so insterested on you. You guys already close and he started to have feelings for you even before you guys met because of Hoshi's story about you. He would told Hoshi about his feelings and ofcourse Hoshi is find with it and he tried to get more closer to you.

Vernon
You and Vernon is very close because of your brother, Jun. You guys met when you had a Chinese food dinner with the members and when he talk to you, you feel comfortable with him and after that you guys got very close. Sometimes you came to the building not because of your brother but because you want to met him and he lowkey want to met you too.

Dino
Dokyeom, you brother, he always talk about you and it make him curious about you. He met you at their concert on the backstage when you introduce yourself to the members, your personality caught his eyes. You're just like your brother, being the happy virus and he like you because of that. He always ask Dokyeom about how are you doing and stuff. Probably would talk to Dokyeom about his feelings.

✨❤️———————————❤️✨

-케렌