𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐚

(FLUFF)

You are listening music while walking with your boyfriend Joshua. You and Joshua have been in relationships for almost 3 years now and you guys met in high school. You were in love with him at the first sight, because of his smile and his beautiful face.
His gentleness makes my day.

'I like you more
The world may know but don't be scared
Cause I'm falling deeper
Baby be prepared'

He makes you fall in love again with him within a second, you just love him with your whole heart. You love wearing his shirt because of his sweet smell, you steal his clothes but he actually wants you to be on his shirt he think it's very cute. Sometimes when you guys cuddling, he found you sleeping while playing with his fingers and he found that is so cute too.

'I like you shirt
I like your fingers
Love the way that you smell'

You love him for so long and you can't bear it. You just want to be with him forever and always stick together. He loved you so much too and he can't bear it when you smile, looking so gorgeous, and doing cute things together just make his days better.

'I loved you for so long
Sometimes it's hard to bear'

After all the walk. You guys stop at a near cafe and order the things that you want to order. You get your table and start talking about how much you love each other. "You know we've been 3 years now, and I just can't wait and want to say this to you" you are so nervous because you think he would breaking up with you. "Will you marry me?" He said with a sparkling eyes. All the thoughts are gone and all the thinks that in your mine is saying yes. "YES!" You said while crying and hug him so tightly.

'Love you till' the last of snow disappears
Love you til a rainy day becomes clear
Never knew a love like this
Now I can't let go
I'm in love with you and now you know'

HEYYYYYY GUYSSSSS. Finally I'm back.... and this is inspired by the song that I give you guys. The title is 'I Like You So Much, You'll Know It' and I think it will be fit with Josh story so yeah.... hope you enjoy <3

-케렌