𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩

————————✯✯✯————————

Seungcheol
Normal. Like his usual sweet self to you. But if you still didn't wake up, he will try to annoyed you.

Jeonghan
He actually doesn't care about you late for work or not. He only cares about himself. Will probably just tell you to wake up and if you didn't, he just gonna work with his own business.

Joshua
Like Seungcheol. But if you still didn't wake up he probably just shower you with kisses and all of the sweet stuff.

Jun
Act mad. You know when he act like he's mad, yes that's how he wakes you up. If you didn't wake up probably scream to your ear or annoyed you.

Hoshi
He would immediately turn some shinee's music and sing it out loud until he wakes you up. But if you didn't he will never stop singing.

Wonwoo
Normal. He's somewhat the normal one in this group (there's no normal member in this group tbh). So he would wake you up like other people wake their significant other(s).

Woozi
Like Jeonghan, he doesn't really care about you already wake up or not. Probably you will wake up first and saw him besides you and you ended up the one who wake him up.

Dokyeom
He will actually scream or do his seal clap and sound until you wake up. If you didn't probably giving up and decided to make his own breakfast but fail.

Mingyu
He will actually wakes you up like normal. But if you still literally didn't wake up at all he will tell you that you two will not have breakfast if you didn't wake and you immediately get up.

Minghao
The normal one again. He will wake you up sweetly and like other people waking their partner or smth. If you didn't wake up he will ended up forgetting about you and making his own food.

Seungkwan
The iconic one. "aYO lADdIEss~ tHIs iS yOUr sToRY~". His voice will be heard from across the room and you forced yourself to be up because you didn't want to annoy your neighbors.

Vernon
The normal one again and again. Like Minghao he will wake you up sweetly and if you didn't wake up at all he doesn't care about you again lol.

Dino
He actually the sweet one. But if you didn't wake up he will trying to wake you up by annoyed you by dancing literally on the bed.

———————✯✯✯————————

-케렌