𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲-𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮

————————✯✯✯————————

Seungcheol
He feels kinda bad for that guy, because you had him and you're gonna reject him if he confess to you. "omg, did he know you had me? I feel bad for that guy tho" and probably he just gonna forget about that guy. Eventually he never confess to you and you ended up still friends with him.

Jeonghan
He feels so annoyed by it, he just want you to stay away from him and just forget him but he can't just tell you that. "Well, I want to stay away from him to be honest, but I know it's hard for you to stay from him" he still protect you from him tho.

Joshua
He would totally be fine and trust you. "I know you were mine and everyone knows about it. So I don't need to worry about it" he's true tho, you will never ever leave him, because he's better than any other guys you met. You still friend with that guy tho.

Jun
Like Jeonghan, slightly annoyed by it. He just want you for himself ofc so he wants you to just stay with him. "Hey, if you wanna hangout with that guy again I will come with you" become more protective than before but still give you space if you want.

Hoshi
He would be kinda shock but at the same time trust you with everything. "What!? Oh well, you will never leave me right? So I will trust you with everything" everytime you want to hangout with your friends he would ask who's the friends and stuff like that.

Wonwoo
This guy right here would be protective over you after you tell him that. "Ok whenever you hangout with you guys bestfriend, I will come ok" he said that and actually allow him to come with you because it's kinda fun bring him with your friends.

Woozi
You know this guy are stubborn af. So if he tells you to stop hanging out with that guy, that means you need to stop. "Ok, you need to stop hanging out with guys without me, no buts!" And eventually he will come with you no matter what happens.

Dokyeom
He would be shock and annoyed. After he told you that he will be telling you to not letting him go and leave him. "Promise me you will never let me go or leave me. I love you to much" he hugged you so tightly and ofc you said that you will always by his side.

Mingyu
Again, he would be annoyed af. He ask you a bunch of questions and ended up sulking. "Why did you hangout with him? You never gonna leave me right? Is he as handsome as me?" And so on. He ended up saying sorry for being to dramatic to you.

Minghao
Like joshua, he will 100% trust you about this thing, because he knows you will never leave him. "Just handle it the way you want, I trust you so much" he always protected you no matter what so you can't just let him down like that.

Seungkwan
Like mingyu, he would be hella annoyed. He just tell what he have on his mind. "I hate that guy so much, can he just leave you and did he knows about our relationship and still having a crush on you!?" You will calm him down and you two ended up cuddling and forget about it.

Vernon
He trust you too, but he will still be kinda protective over you. "Uh ok then, but you need to tell me who you're going out with" you will 100% understand why he suddenly become protective like that.

Dino
He will be kinda scared if that guy actually confess to you and tells you that you need to reject him if he's confessing to you. "I just need you to reject him if he ever confess to you" ofc you will say "i promise that" and he will be calm down after he hears you telling that.

————————✯✯✯————————

-케렌