𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐨

————————✯✯✯————————

Seungcheol
His head immediately turns to you from where he was doing. "Wait, why are you calling me 'bro'?" Kinda hurt by it, but tryna act like nothing happened. Tell you to not call him bro again or else he would be sulky.

Jeonghan
Kinda shock at first, but after that act like nothing happened. You're shock that he didn't react like you thought he was going to react. "Meh, it's ok, you can call me whatever except it's not disrespectful."

Joshua
Kinda hurt by it, would pull out the offended face. "Wait, wait, wait, did you just call me bro??" Kinda sulky, but after you said that it just slipped out of your mouth he will forgive you and give you warning.

Jun
He would be slightly ok with it, but slightly hurt by it. When he heard that come from your mouth he would laugh awkwardly, probably tell you that it's a little bit awkward calling him bro. "I think you don't need to call me bro because it's so awkward....." And you just nodded.

Hoshi
He's ok with it, but if you said it many times he would be annoyed by it. "Can you just call me baby like the usual?? I hate that nickname 'bro' right now." You just laughed at him and immediately 'trying' to stop the 'bro' from your mouth. But sometimes it just slipped from mouth.

Wonwoo
He's suprisingly kinda hurt by it. He just like it when you call him 'baby', he thinks it's cute when you call him baby. Kinda sulky but tryna hide it. "Oh, did you just call me bro?..... uhh... i don't like that..."

Woozi
He's shocked at first he heard that. "What did you just call me? Bro!??" He immediately turn into the silently sulky Lee Jihoon. He didn't want you to see him sulked so he just pull out the annoying face and tell you that you need to stop calling him bro.

Dokyeom
Like hoshi, he's kinda ok with it, but if you said it many times he would be annoyed. He's kinda scared that you will not gonna call him by his old nickname again. "You still gonna call be babe right?..." you immediately laughed and hug him telling that you still going to call him babe.

Mingyu
Sulky baby, tryna hide tho like woozi. He was just kinda shocked by the sudden bro calling. Annoyed, and when you call him bro he immediately call you back by sis. "Yeah, it's ok sis." He said that to annoyed you, and you two evetually stop this kinda childish nickname fight.

Minghao
He's fine with it and took it as a joke. Like mingyu, when he heard that bro, he called you sis too, and it annoyed you, he just think you're cute when you're annoyed. "Then why are you call him bro at the first stage?... hahaha." You two think that it's just a cute moment of you two.

Seungkwan
He's annoyed by it. He immediately turn his head to you. "Stop calling me that. Aish annoying." You're just laughed when you heard him saying that. You immediately say alot of sorry to him, and at the end you two just laughing together like nothing happened.

Vernon
I think he's very ok with it. Think it's a cute nickname and he sometimes call you sis too. "It's cute when you called me bro, lol." But if he call you sis, you're kinda hate it tho. You said that you're the one who call him bro and he's just laughed about it.

Dino
Like mingyu, when he heard you called him bro he immediately called you sis. "Can you stop calling me bro, sis?" It's your turn to be annoyed this time and he's just laughing at your annoyed face. At the end you two just having fun laughing.

———————✯✯✯———————

-케렌