𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

This one maybe sensitive for some of you guys, if you need someone to talk just DM me on my instagram
———————————————————————

Seungcheol
He would be the sweetest ever. He probably going to tell you good things about yourself and try to get out the negative thoughts in your mind.

Jeonghan
He would hug you so tight and saying things that can make your mood becomes more better. Maybe he would treat you some snacks too.

Joshua
Like Seungcheol he would be the sweetest too, he would start to complimenting you nonstop and start some movie marathon and ended up cuddling.

Jun
He would probably going to do something crazy to brighten the mood and start to tell you that you're the best. You guys ended up going to Amusement Park to forget about it.

Hoshi
I think he would be kinda confuse because he doesn't know what to do but he tried to calm you down buy hugging and tell that it's going to be alright and probably ended up cuddling too.

Wonwoo
I think he would understand the stage of yours that time because all of us have that time, he would calm you by telling you that he's there for you and whenever you wanna talk just talk to him.

Woozi
He's the busy type of guy, but if you need someone to talk, you talk to him alot and he gave you some tips about it and probably ended up going out somewhere to forget about it too.

Dokyeom
He would hug you and cuddles you immediately. He would sing you to sleep and you sing with him too. You guys ended up sleeping in each other's arms. He always be the happy vitamin for you.

Mingyu
He would be like your own living teddy bear. He will treat you like a queen (because you are 🥰). He would cook for you the whole day and being the softest boyfriend ever.

Myungho
I think he would be so soft to you. He offered you to go on a date if you don't want to you guys would rather cuddling or have some movie night.

Seungkwan
He would be the softest ever. Probably getting emotional when you talk to him. Like Mingyu he would be your own living teddy bear and singing you to sleep too.

Vernon
I think he would be the calm one. He would ask you if you could talk about it if its not he would wait until you want to talk about it. If you want to you would talk about it while cuddling and ended up sleeping.

Dino
He would try to bring your mood back and being the sweetest ever. He would take you on a date and try to make you forget about it. Probably would allow you to see him practice and he would dance some weird stuff to bring your mood up.

-케렌