𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

(FLUFF)

You are a Youtubers with a 4 million subscribers, and everybody know about your relationship with Hoshi. You sometimes make videos with him but because of his schedule you couldn't make videos with him often.

Y/N P.O.V
This quarantine is pretty boring, so I ask my followers on Instagram to give me ideas for some Youtube videos. I moved with Hoshi when we were dating for 5 months, I already lived alone before so Hoshi ask me if I want to moved in with him.

After a few minute I check the answer and saw one answer, it is. 'Can you call Hoshi informally for 24 hours?' 'Hmmmmm, interesting...' I thought. I think again about a minute and I decided to make it. I talk informally with Hoshi but I called him Oppa because he is 2 years older than me.

Hoshi is now in Pledis Building and he's going to be at home a couple minutes more. After waiting for 20 minutes he came. Before he came I already turn on the camera and I already tell him that I'm going to record some videos. But he didn't know about the challenge.

We decided to make some dinner. So we make some ramyeon, he decided to join me and watch me cook. "Hoshi-ya can you give me the ramyeon" I said and check his expression. He's shock. "Why are you calling me that? I'm the only one who can call you that, Y/n-ah" He said laughing nervously. After that we finally ate. "Ya Hoshi-ya, can you  get me some water?" I said laughing inside. "Wahh, I can't believe this..." he said and I saw his unbelievable expression.

It's already 24 hours. "Hoshi-ya saranghae (I love you)" I said while pointing out the heart sign. "Can you stop calling me by my name, I liked it when you call me Oppa" he said pouting and that's the last 'Hoshi-ya'. "Awww I'm sorry, it's just a challenge, and its for Youtube video" I said came to him and hug him.

"Wait what? This is for your videos?" He said. "Yeah, can you guess what the challenge is?" I said still hugging him. "Uhm, speak informally to me?" He said looking at me. "Bingo" I said and kissed his cheek. "Okay guys the challenge has over, so thank you for watching this video and yeah, see you next video" I talk to my camera. After that I turn off the camera.

I placed the camera on my desk. I went to our living room and saw Hoshi with a popcorn in his thigh. "Movie night?" He asked and I nodded. I went to the couch and having the most comfortable night ever with him.

-케렌