𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐲𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 (𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫)

I've done this before but this one is more like a scenario? Idk but enjoy!

————————————————————————————

Seungcheol
He was ignoring you for a day and you cannot take it anymore. He's on the couch right now still ignoring you and you decided to sit beside him. "Oppa, you still ignoring me?" You said with puppy eyes and cute tone, he didn't do anything yet. "Yah! Oppa, why are you doing this to me??" You said again while whining. You look at his reaction but you see nothing but a expressionless Seungcheol. You have no choice but to do it because it's his weakness. "Oppa~~~, I'm going to ignore you too if you didn't want to talk to me! Humph!" You said pouting and crossed your arms. You heard him chuckling and finally he gave up. "Ughhh, it's so hard to ignore you~~" he said and hugging you tightly.

Jeonghan
You're in your shared bedroom, Jeonghan is playing with his phone, watching some youtube. Suddenly you heard the "Ottoke song" and you ignore him because you thought he was just watching it but NO! You heard the song end and he came to you. "Jagi~ can you do this for me, my mood is kinda bad right now" he said pouting. You hate doing cutie things but you're actually didn't know that you were born with it. "Aish, No! Ofc I don't wanna do it, I hate things like that" you said looking the other way. "But, it's only for me, plssss~" he said pouting more. "Ok I will do it but only for you" you said whit a done face. After you do it, you're so embarassed about it. "Aigoo, my Jagi is so cuteee~~~"

Joshua
(You're an idol here) You're finishing your night routine and Joshua is watching something on his phone but you didn't realize that he's actually watching your episode on weekly idol. You came out of the bathroom to see him smiling over his phone. You're curious about what's the thing he's watching. "Babe, what are you watching?" You asked and he turn his head to you. "I was just watching your weekly idol episode" he said that with a smile. You widened your eyes, 'he probably saw the aegyo part, aishh i'm so embarassed about it' you thought. "Did you saw the aegyo part?" You asked while put a nervous face. "Yup! You're soooo cuteeee, I can't handle it" he said making a heart attack posture. "That's so embarassing" you said hiding your red face on your hands. "Don't be embarassed, because you're the cutest human ever, before Jihoon, so you're like number 1 and Jihoon is number 2"

Jun
You and him are sitting on the couch watching some movies. You're kinda bored and wanted to eat something and now you want to eat some hot pot. It's currently 7 pm so there's a lot of hot pot places that are still open. You don't want to eat alone of course so you want to come with Jun. "Babe, can we go to the hot pot place near by?" You ask him. "Y/n.... I'm too lazy to go out and drive" he said sighing, you pout. "But, I want some hot pot.." you said mumbling and looking down. "Can we just eat ramyun?" He said still focusing on the movie. You're tired already so you do it for him. "Oppa, Can we eat hot pot right now?" You said with a cute tone. You know he cannot reasist it when you call him oppa. "Aish ok, let's go" he said picking you up and grab the car key.

Hoshi
You were watching some youtubes while sitting on your shared bed with Hoshi. You watched the Oppaya aegyo by Jihoon. Hoshi finish his bath and laying besides you. "Oppa, who's cuter, me or Jihoon oppa?" You asked he want to tease you because he want to see your aegyo. "Jihoon ofc" he said while playing with his phone. "Yah!" You said punching him playfully. "Aya! Why are you hit me" he said while laughing, you pout. "I can't belive you said that.." you said in a cute tone and look down, he laughed. "Noooo, ofc you're cuter than him" he said while laughing and hug you. After that you ended up cuddling together.