𝐣𝐮𝐧

(FLUFF, a little bit of ANGST?)

You have a superpower that can control the gravity. All of your friends know this but they didn't care about it. You'd finished your school and college so you didn't need to do anything than leave this life. One day you want to buy groceries but someone knock you out and suddenly everything turns black.

You wake up seeing many people infront of you, one guy came to you. "So this is the girl...." he said. You gave him a death glares. "What do you want" you said. "Well, we didn't want anything about you but you just need to see this" he said and gave you a video. You saw your parents there. "What are you doing with them!" You were handcuffed so you cannot do anything.

"Your parents do somethings that I don't like, so they deserve this" he said with a devil smirk. "What is my parents do?! Did they work to you?!" I said while crying and scream. "Yes they work with me" he said. "You want to say something to them for the last time?" He said with another devilish smile. I shock about what he said 'for the last time'. "Wait, what do you mean for the last time!?" You said screaming. "Well, I guess that's your last sentence" he said and suddenly you heard them screaming. And that's the last time you saw your parents, and everything turns black again.

You wake up in your bed, thinking about what just happened. You remember anything even the place and the guy face. You went put of your apartment and start to find police station. You saw it and straight went to it. You went to the operator. "Hey, can I report some crimes? And I'm the victim" I said. The operator looks at me. "What can we call you?" The operator said. "Just call me Ms. Y/n" you said. "Okay Ms. Y/n follow me" she said and I followed her.

She lead me to a room I think it's a interrogation room. She tell me to sit down and wait a little bit. One guy came in, looks like your age. "Hi, Ms. Y/n?" He said. "Yes?" You said. "I'm detective Jun, you can call me Jun. You said that you are a victim of a crime" you nodded. "You know who is the guy?" "I remember his face and I still remember the place" You said. "Can you tell the chronology?" "Sure" You said

You tell all of the story, and you tell him that you had a power but he kinda don't believe it so you prove it and make his mug flowed. You finished the story and he offer you something. "Ms. Y/n, you clearly remember what he did to you and we all tryna find this guy too, so can you help us to clear this case?" He said. "Of course, if you want to" you said. "Cool, you can go now, tomorrow we start the investigation" he said and leave.

Y/N P.O.V
It's the day that the investigation started, I went to your bathroom and wear a shirt with a black pant. I went out my apartment and suddenly a car honk at me. You saw who it is and it's Jun, I went to his car. "Come in we get some breakfast first" he said and without chit chat I went inside his car. We went to get some breakfast, he started to get to know me better and I started to get to know him better. "How old are you?" He asked. "23" I said. "Oh, I'm 24, so you have to call me Oppa" he said in a teasing voice and I playfully hit him.

After that we went to the place that I remember. We went inside of it and I offer Jun Oppa to stay outside. I went inside of it and killed his man. I went to his office and saw him looking opposite of me, he didn't saw me coming, there's two knives in his room. I bring that to me and place it in his 2 arms.

I saw him in pain just like when I saw my parents for the last time. "This is how I feel when you killed my parents, you finally know what I feel know and you deserve it" I said in front of him while seeing him in pain. "Well, Mr. Park, this is my revenge" I said. I called Jun Oppa and the others.

Author P.O.V
After that they catch him and gave him death penalty, you still traumatized about what happened to your parents so you don't wanna talk about it for a while. After the case is all clear you feel release about it and become more chill. You find some office works, you still have that power but you didn't really use it. You sometimes help the cops to clear some cases and after works you always practicing to fight and practice your power.

Your relationship with Jun is more like a friend now but he didn't officially be you boyfriend yet and you now know about his truly self. Suddenly your phone started to ring. "Hello" "Ya, Y/n-ah I'm in front of your apartment now" "suddenly?" "Open the door please" "okay wait a minute" you open the door and saw Jun with a lot of flowers on his hand. "O-oppa what is this?" You said confused. "Y/n-ah you know we know each other almost a year now, I know that's not long but I love you from the first time I saw you, so will you be my girlfriend?" He said giving you the flowers. You accepted it. "Yes" you said while smiling widely and hug you. That's when you're life started to change to a better life.

-케렌