𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐮

———————✯✯✯———————

Seungcheol
When he looked at you at the first time, he knew he felt something for you, you can say that he was in love at the first sight. He didn't think that he can actually falling in love at the first sight, but he also didn't think that he will met you again for the second time but he was wrong.

Jeonghan
The first time he look at you, he think that you're really pretty, he wants to know you better, but actually he doesn't immediately fall for you, he just wants to know you better and be friends with you. But know you're more than that.

Joshua
At first he just suddenly know your name and eventually you two become friends. At the first time he saw you he thought that you're really sweet and full of colours. You're seems really bright too and so he thought that you two are perfect together.

Jun
He was so shy back then and even too shy to talk to you. He even asked his member how to be friends with you. At first he thought that you're really bright and so full of energy, he thought that you can make his shyself even more confident.

Hoshi
He was just accidentally know you because he bumped into you and at the first sight he just think that you're really pretty, but this guy is not the person who's easily in love, so it takes a while for him to know how he feels for you.

Wonwoo
Well, this guy met you at the library. But he didn't thought that he will met his destiny at there. He just thought that a nerdy girl who loves to go to the library is so cute and he met you. At the first glance he looked at you, he thought that you're very cute with the glasses on.

Woozi
Again, this guy right here is not the person who easily in love at the first sight. At first he thought that you're really cool and pretty, you two share the same hobby and just click to each other. It's kinda long for him to know his feelings for you

Dokyeom
You're kinda shy at first to meet him and he thought that it's really cute. He just thought that you're really cute if he's complimenting you and it makes you shy. He just loves your shyness a lot.

Mingyu
At first he thought that you're really bright and loud (but it's a compliment). He loves your loudness even tho some people may think it's annoying. But after a few days of meeting you he's really suprise about how you had some quiet side too.

Minghao
He thought that you're full of colours and creativity. He met you at some art class and he just shock about how you know your colours and stuff like that. He just find you instereting and ofc he want to be friends with, but he didn't know you and him will be more than just a friend.

Seungkwan
He met you at some cafe and you were with you friends and your friends decided to make you sing on the cafe for the live music. You can't accepted it at first but finally accepted it because you're friends "force" you and there's where he finally take a glance at you. He thought that you had a really good voice and pretty as well.

Vernon
He met you at the local music store. When he first met you he thought that it's so cool that a girl like you like the same music as him. This guy is also not a person to be in love at the first sight so he knew that he fall for you after a while of meeting you and hanging out with you.

Dino
He met you at some dance class and he thought that you're really talented and pretty too. When he knew more about you his thoughts is just all about you. In his eyes you're that talented girl who can do everything and you're really pretty everyone wants to be you and he wants you to be him.

———————✯✯✯———————

-케렌