𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐧

(FLUFF)

Y/N P.O.V
Today our group got invited to Weekly Idol with SEVENTEEN. Everyone knows about my relationship with Vernon. After my relationship got exposed many people started to ship me with him even more and I'm happy about it.
We didn't really open up with our relationship but if we got a question about our relationship we're just answered it.

We're already on the place and started with our makeup. I text Vernon and he said they already arrived. An hour later we finished the makeup and start the filming. The MCs calling Seventeen first and talking for a couple minute and called our group. We talked about our and Seventeen comeback and show a little bit of the dance.

Vernon P.O.V
After we've shown the dance it's time for Y/n's group. Seungkwan loves the song so much and he can do the dance and he's super excited about it. While they're dancing I only focus on Y/n. She's just so beautiful and I love everything about her. I didn't realize that I stared at her too long and I came back to reality.

After a few games we finally do the aegyo song. Y/n's group goes first, when it's Y/n's turn I can believe my eyes. She's so cute, that makes me love her even more.

An hour has passed and we're already going back to our dorm or practice. Before that I came to Y/n's group waiting room and called Y/n. "Wae Oppa?" "Nothing, I'm just going to say that we're going to go back to the dorm" "Oh oki, take care" she said peck my lips. "Love you" she said now pecking my cheeks. "Love you too" I said and peck her lips.

-케렌