𝐝𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦

(FLUFF)

You are a member of one of the best kpop girl groups in Korea. Everybody knows about your relationship with DK from SEVENTEEN. Carats and your fans love both of you but ofc there are people who dislike you two. But that doesn't stop you from loving him, you always avoid the hate comments and only read and thinking about the positive one.

Y/N P.O.V
Tomorrow our new comeback song will be released and I cannot wait it. Even though I already hear the music first I still cannot wait for the music video. I cannot wait for Dokyeom to see it.

~The Next Day~
It's the day and the music video is going to be uploaded to Youtube. I text Dokyeom because I knew he wait for it too.

🥰❤️Dokyeomie❤️🥰

Dokyeomiee, are you waiting for the
comeback right now?
Read
Yeah I cannot wait❤️

Oh, the MV is already out go check it out!
Read

Dokyeom P.O.V
The MV of Y/n's group comeback song is already out. I feel so excited for their new song, the trailer for the MV is so great and the preview of the song is so good too. Even though it's a cute concept which I didn't really like, I like it because sometimes when it's a cute concept Y/n is so cute on the MV or the live stages.

I watch the MV and fanboying inside. It's a cute concept and the MV is cute too ofc. Every time Y/n appear at the MV I will fanboying inside and silently called her cute. This MV can actually make me dying of cuteness and the song is kinda catchy.

I told all of my members that the MV is already out and they quickly check it. Seungkwan is very excited about it because Y/G/N is his second ultimate group. I went back to my studio and while in the studio I heard them fanboying and saying cute for a couple of time.

I watch the MV a couple of time and listen to the song. I watch the live stages and Y/n had to do the fairy ending and it's supposed to be aegyo. I watch it and I'm dying because of her cuteness and her visual are no joke. After that I called her.

"Jagiiiii" 'Waeyo?' "You're so cute at the music show" 'aish, why are you talking about that, I'm embarrassed' "Why are you embarrassed, it's soooooo cuteeeee, it makes me love you more" 'Oh well, whatever you said' "Can you come to our practice room?" 'Ofc, we are just finished practicing' "Okay, Love you" 'Love you too'.

-케렌