Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20
THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Klaus being Klaus knew that Max was out of control. His been watching her since she was born. He killed her biological parents so he can get a hold on her but no she just slipped right through his fingers.

Max was adopted by the Gilberts. He still watched her grow up. She've been sent away to military camp.

He knew what she was, she was powerful. She had this strong and brave aura around her but she was still sweet and loving in her own twisted way.

And now the day has came when he finally get the hold of her, he finally had the chance to carry her in his arms. She was unconcious becouse of Klaus' witch some kind of spell.

He layed her in his bed, she was asleep. Peaceful and beautiful as ever.

He fell inlove with her the day she was born and since then his obsession grew.

-Boarding house

Bonnie is angry at herself because she can't find Max. She is doubting herself. She began to cry in Jeremy's arms. Cursing the witches why they wont help her.

She doesn't want to loose her, she was family.

Caroline sitting on Tyler's lap asleep. She cried herself asleep. Dreaming of Max being home everyone happy.

Alaric comforting Jenna that they will get her back. Alaric grew fund of her. He owes his life to her for bringing Jenna back.

Stefan staring into nothing. He was mad  his self for pushing Max away. Max always tries to distract him from Elena, because she knows how hurt he is. The moments when he ran into Max's room in the middle of the night, holding her tight.

Matt staring at the fire remembering the time they where hanging out. When they're car broke down and how Max knew how to brighten everyone's mood while she fixes the car. A smile spread on his face.

Tyler was staring at Care. Max was the one who made him realise that Care was for him with a punch. At the thought of it he chuckled.

Damon. Damon was pacing back and forth hoping for Max come barging through the door, screaming and yelling at him for being a prick.

Something clicked.

"Damon. Give me your blood. Your bond is stronger." Bonnie said wiping her tears away, sitting straight. This is now or never.

Damon immediantly bit his wrist down letting his blood drip on the map.

Bonnie began to chant. She chanted like her life depends on it.

Everyone gasped when they saw whre she is.

Klaus.

"I dont care if i die for bringing her back here. But im gonna get her back." Damon growled. He doesn't want Elena. He wants his mate. His perfect mate back in his arms or even screaming at him.

"We need a plan." Tyler mumbled. Waking Care from his arms.

Everyone started to plan Even Elena which was a surprise.

Tyler knew the grounds of Klaus like the back of his hand.

"There will be guards for sure. We need weapons, we need to train if we want to come back home live." Stefan commanded. He wants her back. She means alot to everyone.

"The blue moon is coming near. It only comes and goes once a year." Bonnie mumbled.

"She is just a demon. Right? What does the blue moon mean to do anything with her?" Elena asked confuse. She never gets it. But she is trying.

"She isn't just a demon. She is the Princess of Darkness. The Princess of Darkness are only born once in thousand years. She must get married under the moon, so ita mate can inherit some of its powers. She becomes more powerful because she became whole." Bonnie said.

"Ok lets get some sleep and then lets see what tomorrow brings us." Alaric said carrying Jenna upstairs to Max's room.

What will happen?
Almost Done!
Vote please.