Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14
THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Its been 2 tragic years since Max and their Aunt Jenna passed away.

Elena move on just fine, right now she is in college. All popular. But she is now a blood sucker.

Jeremy trained harder for the sake of Maxine. His sister who didn't what poeple think of. She was alway there for him. Jeremy pushed everyone away.

Alaric drowning his life in alcohol and work. Why? His love of his life died.

Damon was the Damon before but add alittle more hatred to himself. He blamed his self for Max's Death. If he just didn't go.

Stefan still frowning. Missing his study buddy.

Everyone misses her.

But they didn't know is that she is watching.

She watched everything, especially Damon. Damon and Elena went closer than every. They made out had sex. Max was hurt that Damon had moved on but also happy.

I breaks her heart even more seeing Damon crying his self to sleep.

MAX'S P.O.V

"Max?" A voice whispered. I turned around looking for the person who called me.

I know i am dead. I accept that. But i am also dying to be in Damon's arms again.

"Max go home." The voice whispered again.

"Who are you?" I asked looking around. Who was that but everything went foggy. I became dizzy. Something was pulling me.

DAMON'S P.O.V

I was falling for Elena. But it was nothing compared to Max.

I was currently at the bar of the masquarade ball escorting Elena my now girlfriend.

What can i say she chose me.

I saw her dancing with Barbie-Vamp in her long purple ball gown. She was stunning. I smiled at the sight. In the corner of my eye i see little Gilbert drowning him self with alcohol.

I smelt something. A familiar sent. Whats going on my mind is playing again on me.

Elena walked to me kissing me, not like Max does, but i got used to it and kissed her back.

"I Love you" i pulled away from her. And she smiled.

Chapter 14
Sorry short chapter. -.-