Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17
BONNIE'S P.O.V

Bottles Blew up. I was so scared. Her eyes changed into black slits. Everything about her looked Demonic.

I know she is hurt. I felt it.

I walked into the boarding house seeing Damon and Elena making out. Are they really rubbing it in Max's face?

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

Thankfully they stopped.

"Damon can i talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure." Damon said standing up but Elena grabbed Damon's wrist.

"You can tell me too. Im His girlfriend anyway." Elena said loudly. I knew Max was home.

Knives flew like darts to the wall. Yup. She is home.

"Ok. Lets just get this over with. I know a way to break the bond." I just blurted out. I saw their faces Elena's to excitement and Damon's to hurt.

"How?" Damon asked. Avoiding eye contact.

"Thats none of your business." Max came skipping down.

"And why is that none of my business?!" Damon hissed.

"Because its my business. And your not in it." She said arching a brow.

"Damon, this is great!" Elena exclaimed iling ear to ear.

"No shit Sherlock. " Max spat sarcastically.

"Oh Bon-Bon came we go to that creepy house. You know witches and stuff." Max asked. No more like stated.

"Why?" I asked.

"The voice in my head wont stop nagging." She sighed.

"Your just crazy." Elena butted in. Why cant she just shut up. And the next thing i saw was Elena was staked in her stomach.

"No one calls me crazy, bitch." Max spat. Her eyes in slits.

"Lets go." I said trying to snap Max out of her anger.

She nodded and walked out.

DAMON'S P.O.V

"Can't you just shut your mouth." I growled. Puling the stake out of Elena.

"Why sould i?!" She growled.

The door opened revealing Ric.

"What the Hell just happened?" Ric asked looking around wide eyed.

"Maxine happened." I said. Why did she do this? And her eyes.

"Oh wow. She is powerful. Where is she?" Ric asked. A pang of Jealousy striked me. I raised a brow.

"She went out with Bonnie about witchy voodoo stuff." I said sarcastically. He nodded in understanding. But there is something he doesn't tell me.

"Something wanna tell me?" I asked. I noticed Elena wasn't there anymore. I stood up and poured myself some bourbon.

"Uhm. No nothing." He said snapping out on deep thoughts.

MAX'S P.O.V

So this is where the witches murdered. Creepy.

"This is the spot? Creepy." I said shivering, Making Bonnie Giggle.

"What?" I asked.

"A demon, creeped out really?" She asked in disbelieve which made me burst out laughing. Its true its weird.

"So what do you here?" Bon-Bon asked.

"I really dont know. They're not talking clear. They are talking at the same time. I think in different languages too." I said cocking my head to the side with a confused face.

She chuckled, shaking her head.

We walked in silence. Feeling something burning.

"Oh great i'm burning." I stated sarcastically. Bonnie hurried to me and pushed me into a shade.

"Are you alright?" She asked checking if im fine.

"Yup. Just perfect." I said sarcastically. Rolling my eyes.

Then i felt my head pounding. Scratch that it felt like its gonna explode. I kneeled down i was suffocate. Im dead already why do we need to breath again?

"Oh my God. Max get out of here." She said helping me up. Feeling my nose bleed.

"Stupid ancient witches." I mumble. Cursing them with very colorful words.

I got out of that haunted house i lay down on the grass. Thanking Bonnie and shooing her back in.

She came out looking pale. She didn't tell a single word. I just let that go and walked with her home.

-Home/Boarding House

Alaric was there when i got home i walked Bonnie home so she was safe. Alaric was his happy self again. Alittle too happy i think.

"Hey there old man. Already finish grading foolish teens work?" I said walking to Damon's alcohol stash and poured myself a glass of bourbon.

"Foolish? Like you were never one." Alaric replied smiling. Sitting next to me. I looked at the fire. Getting lost at it.

"I never was one. I never experienced to be a teen. I was forced to grow up. Feeling the chains around my neck for doing something i've never done. Jeremy or Jenna sneaking in to talk to me. I was sent away. Sent away form the people who knew my secret and still loved me for it." I said looking at the fire dancing around. I glanced at the clock. Reading 11:45 pm.

Wow time passes by so fast.

"Everything set up?" I asked he nodded.

"Ok just gonna change ok? And call Jeremy to wait for me here." I said walking up the stairs.

Bumping into Damon. AGAIN! What is this Bumping into Damon Day?! Not cool, so not cool.

"Where are you and Ric going?" Damon asked grabbing my wrist.

"Gonna tell you this again. None of your business." I said escaping from his grip and went to my room.

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I pulled on some grey sweat pants and a white sports bra. Oh and don't for get some runners (nike).

I met with Alaric on the cementry. Everything is set up like its suppose to. Jenna dressed, a criminal tied up and a dead bunny.

The clock strikes 12 am and i closed my eyes. Seeing the other side alot of supernaturals begging for them to come back. Then i saw Jenna. I took her hand and everything went foggy.

I opened my eyes seeing Alaric watching carefully. I sliced the bunnies neck and let the blood drip into Jenna's mouth.

I sat back and waited. I saw the criminal trying to escape but to bad for him i drsined him dry.

Hours passed. I began to doubt myself. I frown.

I saw Jenna gasp for air sitting up, i sped to her side. But sonethings different and something just clicked.

"Jenna?" Ric asked unsure. I gave him space so he could ve with Jenna.

"Ric?" Jenna said with a hoarse voice. Ric hugged her tight. They began to cry for joy.

"Thank you." Ric said standing up and kissed my forehead.

"No problem. Old man." I said smiling at him.

"She is human." I whispered. Ric probably heard because he whipped hia head towards me.

"She is human." I said laughing.

I never thought that i could do it. We walked home, laughing.

Jenna remembered everything. From her being a vampire, me dying, her killed. Yup everything.

Finished this chapter.
Finally some sleep.
Good night Guys.

Please vote!
Love y'all