Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15
ELENA'S P.O.V

Damon just said that he loves me. It makes me feel like the happiest girl alive.

I reached up his face and kissed him. His kiss was different from Stefan, i like it.

Finally he is mine.

I saw Jeremy storming away from as he has a angry look on his face. I ran up to him grabbing his wrist, stopping him.

"Whats up?" I asked i know people looking at me. I need to be the kind sister.

"What's up? Really thats all you can come up with. Just fuck off and stop acting like my sister." He spat, i looked into his eyes. And i saw hatred.

"What did i do? I did everything." I said trying to cry.

"Stop being dramatic. Your pathetic." He hissed. Damon was right on my side. Glaring at Jeremy.

"Don't talk to your sister like that" he growled. Ohh he is being protective.

"She is not my sister." Jeremy spat and he stormed away.

I was a vampire now so Klaus wont get my blood. He is now seeking for a stupid cure.

"Ladies and Gentlemen i would like to announce the return of Maxine Gilbert." A guy annonce.

What the fuck?!

DAMON'S P.O.V

A beautiful girl with the familiar crystal blue eyes walked down the stairs so elegantly. She is wearing a black laced dress showing her bare back. He hair in a elegant side bun. She looks beautiful, stunning.

She came to the end of the stairs, i saw Mrs. Lockwood hugging her welcoming her back home. She caught me staring and she smirked.

Jeremy ran back and hugged her, he was smiling. Even Stefan came smiling and here i was standing next to Elena doing nothing.

I saw Stefan and Max dancing she looked different. Something was off.

She smiled and laugh. She looked happy. They were talking. And me being curious listened.

"How did you come back?" Stefan asked smiling.

"I am awesome thats why." She said cockly. And bursted out laughing.

Stefan told her that they should join the others. I saw Elena glare at her. Whats wrong with her?

They all walked over us. Smiling.

"Whats up?" Max greeted smirking. Evily?

"Nothing. The night was just perfect before you came showing up." Elena snapped. Everyone looked at her shocked.

"Oh thats how much you missed me, Elena? Im touched." She said dramatically. Jeremy chuckled earning a glare from Elena.

"So i think i should move in with the Salvatore's again for business." She said smirking but not looking at me.

"Hey what about me?" Little Gilbert protested. Crossing his arms.

"Oh dont worry big brother you can always sleep next to me." She said kissing his nose. Little Gilbert smiled. Ugh i hate that kid.

"Lets go to the boarding house and decorate Max's room." Barbie vampire squealed.

"Of course Care-Bear." She said walking away everyone followed living Elena and me.

I wanted to go with them. And im still shocked that she is alive.

How?

Short Chapter sorry. :/