Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10
MAX'S P.O.V

I came to a stop seeing that i was on a clearing. I sat down crying.

Even though Elena is a bitch to me, she is still my baby sister and i would never ever do that. Never.

Damon came into view panting. He collapsed next to me. But i dont have the strength to look at him. The guilt is a bitch.

I kept staring at the moon. When he spoke up.

"You know we understand what you've been going through. We forgive you, even Jeremy was okay with it. Because we understand." He said i felt him staring at me.

"I promised dad that i would protect my siblings from harm, but now i understand what dad ment, he ment me. What can i do to protect them when you guys keep secret. It sucks to be in the dark." I said still admiring the moon. Its like the moon is luring me something.

"Your not a monster. Your my beauty and no one else. Your mine and mine only, i dont care what they think of you." He said sitting up grabbing my face to look at him.

"Ha a beauty with a scar acroos the eye. Yeah right." I snorted rolling my eyes.

"That's what makes you different from the other. Its a part of you. " he said never leaving my gaze.

"Yeah. Beauty is the beast. " I said looking back into his mezmerizing eyes.

"Did anyone tell you, that you have beautiful eyes." He blurted out and i laughed.

He kissed me there and then. Minutes later i didn't even notice that we were already in his room.

He layed me down carefully like i'm some expensive china stuff. He kissed me passionately and gently not like Damon used to. I ripped his shirt off, then he ripped off mine.

Damn it.. My favorite shirt.

He got back to my lips. He kissed down my neck taking my booty shorts off.

And that ladies and gents is how we had sex no details. Why?! Because its private and you don't tell me about what you guys do in the bedroom. Its not like i want to know.

*Morning*

I felt different, but good i slept in in Damon's arms.

"Morning, Bella." Damon said smirking down at me.

"Shut up, doofus." I said hitting him with a pillow and changed into my undies and Damon's shirt.

He groaned in annoyance because he didn't got a sneak peak of me changing. I stuck my tongue out.

Yeah. Yeah. I know childish. So what.

I was about to walk out when he grabbed me and threw me on the bed playfully. I let out a squeal. He began to crawl over me making me jump up and run out of the room.

I ran into the kitchen and hid behind Stefan.

"Stefan. Hand her over." Damon ordered. Narrowing his eyes playfully at me.

"Stefan No. I make you my famous coffee for you. I know you love me Stefan." I said still hidding from Damon.

"No. No. No. Brother hand her over." Damon said speeding to Stefan and i sped to Jeremy squicking.

"Oh baby brother. Save me. Save me. The big bad vampire is after me." I said hugging him. I felt Damon near.

"And here i am. Little Gilbert hand her over or i eat you rat." Damon threaten.

"What is that?" Jeremy said pointing at something out of curiosity i looked and saw what Jeremy is pointing.

"Wow. When did you get a tattoo?" I said turning to face him. Looking at it in awe. It was an eye and scar.

My eye and scar.

"I didn't get one." He said holding his hands in surrender.

I sped to him and traced it.

"And what is this a birth mark?" I said sarcastically.

"You have one too." He said. Sped to the bathroom and look it was on the same spot as Damon's but it was his eyes.

What the hell is going on?!

I sped back loking at Damon surprised and he just smirked. He knows some thing.

"What do you know?!" I asked crossing my arms. Slightly pissed.

"Nothing." He said but something tells me he knows something. I tackled him to the floor and struddled him, elongating my nails and pointing them at his chest.

"Tell me." I hissed. Scratching his chest slightly so it would heal faster.

"Ok. Ok. Your my soulmate." He blurted out and i stepped back in shock.

"What?" I asked not sure of what i heard.

"Im your mate." He sighed standing up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said rather in a whisper.

"You said to Bonnie that you would never accept your soulmate." He said looking away.

"I said that i would never accept my soulmate." I said but he cut me off. Fuck him.

"See thats what i just said. You dont want a soulmate." He said angrily and i just shook my head amused.

"You dumbo. Get your head out of your ass because its not a hat. " i said sarcastically rolling my eyes. He was about to speak when i cut him off.

"Listen Doofus, i said i dont wanted a mate because i have you Asshole. Sometimes you need to shut the fuck up and listen." I said walking into the kitchen.

Where did everyone go? They just like poof disappear.

Chapter 10 finished.
Thanks for reading. Update soon.
Comment, Share.

Oh and vote!
Or im gonna hunt you down.
Love y'all