Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
MAX'S P.O.V

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah" i sang along the radio.

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah." I repeated. Dancing along while driving. Yeah you would think.

Oh My God Maxine, are you trying to get yourself killed!

And the answer is Yes! Nah not now. To lazy to get killed. Maybe another time.

I am driving for like forever. Like yeah that long. My butt is already numb and i'm so so sleepy.

I drove by the stupid sign 'Welcome to Mystic Falls'. Memories flashed by, the bridge where i last ever saw my parents, yes i was in that tragic accident.

I have a beautiful reminder of that night. A scar right across my right eye down to my cheek. Huh. Pretty isn't it. Well and the burden that i was the cause of my parents death. People who knew i was alive said it was a miracle. For me its a curse. I rather would have died with them than to remind myself everyday that i was the one to blame.

I shook the memory away and drove to the grave yard.

I parked my car and took the flowers i bought before coming here and looked for my parents head stones.

Aha! Found it!

I set the flowers down and blew the fallen leafs off of the head stones.

Uh here we go.

"Uhm hi Mom, Dad." I said alittle awkward and sat down infront of them.

"I'm really really sorry. I am sorry for not coming back here sooner for leaving Jeremy and Elena here alone with Jenna. Even though i dont like Elena, but still she is my sister. I'm sorry if it wasn't for me you would be alive. I'm sorry that im such a dissappointment. Dad would have done the right thing of killing me after adopting me. Im to dangerous. But for now, they need me and i will do anything for them even if its killing myself just for them to be safe." I said realizing that i was crying.

I felt like i've been watched. I heard twigs snapping not so far from here. Leaves scrunching.

I stood up, cautiously and walked to my car blowing a last kiss to my parents and hopped in.

I sped to the house i used to call home. Now i felt like a complete stranger. I walked up the porch contemplating rather to knock or push the doorbell.

Knocking it is.

I knocked like FOREVER. Maybe no ones home. Just maybe or maybe just Lazy.

I was about to walk away, when the door opened. My back faced to the door. I heard a gasp.

"Max?" A familiar male voice asked in disbelief. The voice i missed the most.

I turned around seeing my baby brother into a teenage boy all buffy and handsome. I smiled sadly.

What if he hates me for never coming back? What if he blames me for mom and dad's death?

Ugh. I shouldn't have come.

I was breaked out of my thoughts when Jeremy hugged me like his life depends on me. I hugged him back charishing thewarm loving sensation.

"I-i i thought you hated me." I whispered. Tears trying to escape. Jeremy nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. Sniffeling.

"I thought you were dead. Why didn't you come back." He whispered still hugging me. I felt some wetness on my neck. He was crying.

"I thought you would hate or blame me for mom and dad's death. I thought you don't wanted to see me." I said now crying. It was true i was afraid that he hated me, i would careless of what Elena thinks she's been always a bitch.

"I never hated you. I always wished you were here. I dont blame you for our parents death it was an accident. What matters is that your hear now. Thats all." He said smiling at me. Wiping my tears away and lead me inside.

I am happy that my brother doesn't hates me.

Jenna was home. She came running to me crying, screaming and yelling at me. She even hit me but it didn't hurt me. She tackled to me on the floor and straddled me and threaten me that if i ever leave them again she is gonna chain me in the basement. I nodded and pushed her off letting her fall on her butt.

Hahaha

We talked and hugged and cuddled till, Elena came home. She threw a tantrum.

"What is that murderer doing here?!" She accused me i hung my head not in shame but trying myself to calm down.

"She is a victim too. She is no murderer." Jenna defended me. Standing infront of me. Elena snorted. Glaring daggers at me.

"Stop accusing Max being a murderer. She was alone for three years blaming herself. And i wont let that happen" Jeremy snapped.

Ohh Jeremy is Scary when he is angry.

"Fine defend her and what will you fo make her take drugs and get higher than the empire state. Good luck." She said smuggly. I started shaking, i was furious. I stood up giving her a death glare.

"Don't you talk about me or Jeremy that way. You have no right. You can't be yourself infront of your friends. Your nothing but a fake barbie. Ms. Not-so-perfect." I said in an oh-so dangerous voice. Everyone stared at terror and just walked out and sat on the porch embracing the cold breeze.

Chapter 1 Done.
What do you think? Good or not?
What will happen on Chapter 2?
Too early for drama?

Goal of the day!
5 VOTES! PLEASE.