Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Max's P.O.V

Last night wasn't what i thought it would happen.

I shook the memory away. Not wanting to be in a bad mood.

I stretched a little. I fell a sleep on the couch last night and my back hurts.

No it doesn't hurt, its fucking killing me

I sat up and rub my sleepy eyes awake. I ran my hand through my bird-nest of a hair and hissed at the knots.

I put my messy hair into a messy bun and walked out of the door to my car to grab my suit case.

I went inside seeing Jenna crying.

Whats up with her? Morning sadness? Oh come on! Someone died?

"Whats wrong?" I asked tilting my head to the side curiously.

"You little bitch. I tought you ran away." She said hugging me. I laughed.

"Silly, i just grabbed my suit case, so i can take a shower. Im not going anywhere soon. Your stuck with my babe." I said winking at her. She laughed wipping her tears away.

I took a cool shower and dressed into some ripped jeans, red sneakers, a white spaghetti strapped shirt and my black and red varsity jacket. I put on light make-up like a thin layer ofmasscara, a thin line of liquid eye-liner, and a coat of cherry chopstick on my lips. No need for blush-ons, i already have naturally blushed cheeks. I put my very very long curly hair into a high ponytail and put in my peircings (belly button and tongue) and made my way down seeing Jenna panicking in the kitchen.

"Jenna sit down, i make breakfast. You cant cook to save anyones life." I said winking at her. She mumbled something about me being a mean bitch which i just brushed off.

Jeremy came down by the time i finished breakfast. I gave Jenna a mug of coffee. She accept it with a smile.

"Wow this is a feast or something?" Jeremy asked wide eyed looking over the food.

"No its not a feast. This is a fucking buffet. Doofus." I said sarcastically. Jeremy just rolled his eyes and stuffed his face with everything. Literary.

Its not like you don't eat like a pig.

"Mhhmmm this ish. Shooo goood." He said with his mouthful. I just rolled my eyes and finish my cup of coffee.

"So Elena didn't come home. Huh." I said crossing my arms. Talking all serious.

Jeremy nodded. I frowned. That girl is so gonna bite me in the butt, oh well gonna take that risk.

"Jeremy here use my car to drive to school." I said passing my keys to him. He looked dumbstrucked.

"Really?!" He said excitedly.

"But one scratch doofus and your dead. Oh and no drugs or your gonna get it." I said in a deadly tone narrowing my eyes at him and making my fingers joints pop. He nodded voguely.

"Promise?" I said staring right into his eyes.

"Promise and i promise to get better grades." He said honestly. I nodded and shooed him away. He laughed and drove away with a smile.

"Wow. Your great at this parenting stuff." She said looking amazed. But im not so sure. I just laughed.

"Oh shit gotta go bye." Jenna hurried out the house and drove away.

I grabbed my phone and walked around town, nothing seemes to change this past years.

I walked into the grill and walked straight to the bar. I saw people staring at me or at my nasty scar i think.

I sat at the stood and signaled for the waiter/bartender to come.

"Bourbon please." I ordered sighing a bit.

"Max?" The bartender asked. He looks familiar. Oh my God its....

"Lucas!" I exclaimed and hugged him over the bar.

Lucas was my ex boyfriend we dated for 2 years. I think. We were in highschool he was the jock and i was well what did they call me back then? Uhm... oh yes BadAss of the school.

"How are you? I thought you were dead." He said surprised

"Better than ever. It was a miracle. Doctors and nurses words not mine." I shrugged and he gave my drink.

"I should get back to work. Nice having you back. We missed you." He said kissing my cheek. No sparks like before. Just nothing. I smiled at him.

"What is a lovely lady doing here alone?" A sexy voice said next to me.

"Im no lovely lady. Im just a scared woman. That when kids look at the go running away crying." I said laughing bitterly.

"What are you talking about? You have no scar. I cant see one." He reasoned and i just smirked and face him.

"There you go. Look isn't it lovely?" I said sarcastically. Rolling my eyes.

I looked at the guy again he has beautiful blue eyes, black hair, sexy smirk. I just discribe him in an easier way ok?

Sex-on legs / a sex-god! He is fucking hot!

What im a girl and girls have need too. Right?

"Thats what make you beautiful." He stated like it a fact. I call him bluff. Even Lucas hurried away from me, if not noticed.

"Yeah, whatever." I snorted. Downing my drink and signalling for a refill.

"Name is Salvatore,Damon Salvatore." He said smirking at me and reaching out a hand to shake.

"Maxine Gilbert. Just call me Max like everyone else." I said shaking his hand.

We got along just fine. We joked around, threw sarcastic comments at each other. We drunk, well he got drunk not me. Just a little. Oh we had fun.

"Lets get you home. Big guy." I said standing up and grabbing his hand dragging him out.

"Keys." I ordered and he rolled his eyes but still gave me the keys.

He gave me instructions on where he lived at the old creepy boarding house.

"Here we are." I said waking him up. He fell asleep.

He woke up and in a split second he was on my side and threw my over my shoulder.

"Damon! Put me down. Damon! Put. Me. Down!" I growled pounding on his back. He just slapped my butt and told me to be quiet.

He threw me on bed and he stripped down to his boxers.

OMG! Abs! They look like solid hard abs.

"Like what you see?" He said cockly. I arched a brow.

"Nah. I saw better than that." I said keeping a blank face. He ignored my comment and lay down next to me. I was about to go but he grabbed my waist closer to him and he snuggled his face into my neck breathing in my scent.

"Stay." He whispered. And thats how i ended up here next to Damon. Good night guys. Peace!

Chapter 2 done.
What do you think? Alright? To much?
Vote,Share,Comment please!

Goal for today!
Just 7 VOTES! Please!
Thank you. Love lots.