Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13
DAMON'S P.O.V

Something was wrong with Max, i can feel it.

At first she was distant, then now she just snapped.

We heard screaming upstairs.

Max.

I Vamp speed upstairs, everypne followed. I tried to open the door but something held it closed. I started pounding on the door begging, Stefan on myside banging on the door too. Barbie-Vamplooking panicked like Bennett Witch. Tyler tries to calm Barbie-Vamp. Matt is with Little Gilbert, he looked petrified.

It felt like hours. I heard her scream, it breaks my heart. Than silence came, Deadly silence.

I barged in broke the door. There i see Max lying unconcious, blood staining her shirt. I sped to her and picked her up.

"Come on wake up Max, wake up." I shaked her lightly.

"Wake up." I said moving a strand of hair out of her angelic face.

"She is still alive. I can hear her pulse." Stefan said in relief. I picked her up and laid her in bed.

Everyone went home i didnt move. I wanted to be there when she wakes up. When those beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Jeremy sat on the other side of the bed. With watery eyes. I know he loved her big sister more than anything.

Minutes later Jeremy kissed her nose and went home.

I laid next to her hold her thight to me. She was cold, dead cold.

I fell asleep, wishing that she will wake up.

********MORNING**********

I felt something stear next to me. I jalted up seeing Max trying sitting up.

But i held her down, i heard her groan.

"Let me go." She said swatting my hand away.

"No." I said in a stern voice.

MAX'S P.O.V

"Let me go please." I said in a sickly-sweet voice. He just shook his head thats it.

I pushed him down the bed and stood up. I saw that i was changed. I narrowed my eyes at him and he just smirked, so i threw a pillow at him.

Suddenly i felt my knees unbuckle. I almost fell.... Almost.

But Damon catched me. I smiled at him weakly and looked down.

Damn. I hate to feel weak.

"Come on breakfast is downstairs." He said and he carried me downstairs.

"Max!!" Bonnie exclaimed. Running our way. Everyone followed.

"How are you? How do you feel? Are you going to die?" They bombard me with questions. Concern faces surrounded me. I saw Elena glaring.

"Im fine. Im not china antique. And Yes im gonna die." I said. I actually accept my death. Jeremy is in good hands any way.

"No your not going to die!" Damon growd setting me down on the couch. I feel so helpless.

"So whats up?" I said acting like im not in pain but the truth is i was die.

"Sacrifice is tonight." Elena said out of the blue.

"Sacrifice? And no one couldn't tell me." I growled standing up. Why didn't anyone tell me. Why?!

Silence....

Really?! No dares to talk great just great.

Pain shot through my body and i kneelt down. Damon on my side i just pushed him away with full force sending him flying across the room. Pain shot yet again threw my body. I felt my wound bubbling.

I stood up stumbling and went up stairs to take a shower. I was sweating, my head is pounding.

I sunk under water. Images flood in my head. I knew i was hallucinating.

Images of Elena being a bitch, dad angry at me. Me killing innocent people. Every face of my victims hunting me.

I resurfaced panting. My body shaking, Damon barging in looking scared. He pulled me out of the bath tub and wrapped a towel around me, i was shivering. Cold.

He told me Elena went with Klaus. I changed quickly and started to make my way to the door, i yelped in pain.

I fell down unable to move. Damn it!

What the fuck! Why does a Mutts bite effect Demons differently.

I officially hate does Mutts.

I crawled back to bed panting, sweating like crazy. I had difficulty breathing.

"Damon help Elena. I know she is a bitch but she is still.my baby sister. Go." I said gasping air. He shook his head, pained eyes.

"Please" i begged. He stood up and kissed me.

"I'll be here when you guys come back." I whispered. Kissing him again.

He let me go and sped out. I know i lied. I can feel that i was fading so i stood up and got some paper and wrote down shakingly what i wanted to say. I finished it. Tears falling down my cheeks. I collapsed.

I died.

Chapter 13 done.
Oh no. Why???

Errors will be edited once i finished this book.

And i dont own any characters only Maxine Gilbert.

Love lots. Vot please.

-Dark_Angel04