Chapter 24

Tyler's POV

Why? I knew I shouldn't have left Troye alone by himself. I shouldv'e done that when he was sleep. He just sat there frozen with a package open in his hands. He didn't move one thing until.

"I'm sorry.." Troye stuttered. "Just please don't get mad.." He finished. I assumed he was about to cry seeing those tears going down his eyes. It pained me to see him this way. Like I said before.

"Troye-" I said leaning closer to him.

"Please.. don't, I don't want to hurt you..." Troye quivered backing away.

"Hurt me? Troye come on," I said grabbing his hand.

"Tilly.... Tilly..." Troye screeched squeezing his ears.

"Don't listen to them Troye.." I demanded putting my arms around his stomach.

"Troye... Why did you do this...?"

But all I got was the shake of his head. I assumed he just didn't want to talk about it. I understand, because I had the same thing happen to me. Actually recently. You know what, the reason why I sent Troye in my room was because of that. 

The reason why I sent Troye away was because I needed to reason with Zoe and Alfie. It didn't work out though. What they posted was about how they got mad at me for accusing them of not apologizing. Which is ridiculous. They were mostly towards Troye. That's why I deleted Twitter off his phone. I didn't want him to see that post Alfie and Zoe tagged Troye and me in. It said something about him saying shit about them and that hacker, I would explain what else they said, but I rather not. It was very ridiculous and our fighting was so loud I couldn't even hear Troye sneak out from my room to the bathroom. Might I explain his crying? It was so ridiculous I was just fed up I hung up when Alfie was in the middle of talking.

"Tilly... What was that about, Why did I have to go in your room...?" Troye questioned.

"Nothing. Are you tired?" I questioned trying to change the subject.

"Yea.." Troye responded trying to get up.

Troye finally had the urge to get up and walked into my room. I followed along. While I waited for him to fall asleep, I went into the kitchen and grab my phone. 

It wasn't second before Troye fell asleep. He was snoring, oh god he was so adorable. Just pray he doesn't have a nightmare..

I wasn't exactly tired so I just sat on the side of the bed reading tumblr. I was also just staying up in case Troye had a nightmare again. The thing is, he doesn't have a nightmare until I fall asleep. So maybe I should just stay up..? I mean, who knows how long Tumblr will keep me up? Hours and hours, so I should be fine.

Well never mind then, after everything was going fine, the bed started to shake. This sounded awful though, He was screaming and crying and shouting "Don't hurt me!"

"Troye... Troye..? Troye??" I said shaking him.

"STOP HURTING ME NO!!" Troye yelled flinching rapidly.

"Troye wake up!" I yelled getting even louder.

"No... Stop hurting me.." Troye mumbled.

I tried pulling him up form the bed, I did, I thought he woken up finally, but he didn't.. His eye's were wide opened.. but he was still dreaming..?

"Stop, what are you doing don't hurt me!" Troye yelled trying, to fight back.

"Troye, Troye, just calm down, It's Tyler I'm not going to hurt you," I whispered.

"T-Tyler..?" Troye wondered slowing down.

"Yes.. Tilly," I answered squeezing him tighter.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry..." Troye apologized digging his nails in my chest, crying..

"I'm sorry Tilly..." Troye once again said crying even harder.

"It's okay, I'm not mad, it was just a nightmare.." I told him pulling him in.

"Tilly.. Tilly.. I didn't mean too, I didn't mean too, no no, PL-"

"Troye snap out of it! What are you dreaming about anyways Troye?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry.. I just. I can't tell you," Troye mumbled.

"Why not..."

"I don't k-know, just please don't get mad.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm-"

"Troye... It's fine.." I said kissing him on his forehead.

But what was he hiding from me? I don't understand. Also, why was it so severe? To the point where when he woke up he still was in the dream. It would also come back too.. I just don't understand though, why can't he tell me? Is he afraid? Is it something he saw in the dream? Why? I just need too know..

Why can't he tell me?

A'N

Hi everyone, I'm done with this chapter, and I'm (not) sorry for the cliffhanger!! Anyways, I will explain what the dream was about in the next chapter so be patient!

ILY GUYS SO MUCH <3

tumblr: queen-tilloakley