Chapter 12

Troye's POV

What do I tell him? I can't lie or tell the truth.... Both of them will have a downside. I decided to tell the truth... I mean, the truth is always the best, right? "I cut myself... Because those people wanted me too.... Happy that you know the truth?" I answered.

"No, I'm not, why are you cutting Troye? You shouldn't listen to those people who-"

"I Just told you why I cut myself god damn it!! Are you serious!!! I tell the truth and then you say you're not happy with it!?" I yelled.

"Troye, I meant as in I'm not happy about what you're doing to yourself, Troye," He whispered pulling me upwards, but I was so weak I fell over again. Tyler caught me before I could pass out again. "Troye, you need to sit down somewhere, you're getting really we-"

"What is this Troye? Any explanation possible?" Zoe said holding up my phone. The phone was on twitter, on my account. I was shocked of what it said, and I swear to god.. I never in my life would post something so disgraceful like that...

Troye Sivan

@ZozeeBo Why are you a live? You've done nothing for me you helpless bastard!

"Troye?!" Tyler yelled unwrapping his arms around me. "What explanation do you have for that?!" He yelled. 

"I didn't do that!" I yelled, well, tried to yell...

"Really! It's on your account Troye! On your phone!" Alfie yelled.

"It's not me! I swear!" I said putting my hand in front of me. Tyler just left, he let me go and slide down.. They all stood surrounding me looking extremely disturbed and angry. Zoe threw my phone at me and left the room with nothing else to say. Alfie followed along. Tyler just sat there, I don't know if he left or stayed... I just sat there against the wall crying... "We're leaving, need us Troye? Sorry unavailable!" Alfie said slamming the door. What have I done? I drove my own friends away... Friends? I think theu hate me now.... They don't want to do anything involving me.... I didn't type that, why would I type that...? Why don't they believe me...? I just don't understan-

"Troye...?" Tyler said crawling over to me. 

"What...?" 

"I'm not mad, don't worry..." Tyler answered wrapping his arms around me again.

"I just realized, you were signed out, which means it wasn't you posting those hurtful things," Tyler whispered planting a kiss on top of my forehead.

"Hmm...?" I mumbled rising my head up a little.

"Someone hacked your account Troye, but it's okay... I'll handle it..." Tyler said hugging me tighter.

"But still, Zoe and Alfie hate me....." I whispered when another tear trickled down my eyes.

"Troye, they don't hate you... Th-"

"Yes they do Tyler you don't understand..." I yelled putting my head back down.

"It's okay, I promise, I'll make it up to them..." He said hugging me closer.

FUCK YOU TROYE!

FUCKING DIE!

TYLER HATES YOU BASTARD!

MORE CUTS MORE CUTS!!!

"Stop it! Just go away!!" I yelled covering my ears. 

YOUR VOICE MADE MY LITTLE SISTERS EARS BLEED BASTARDS!

YOUR MUSIC IS SHIT!

GET OFF OF YOUTUBE GAY BITCH!

"STOP IT!!" I yelled running towards the door with my eyes and ears closed.

"TROYE NO!" 

Later that day

"Troye are you feeling okay?" Tyler said pacing over towards the bed I was in. I had a massive headache and all I remembered was running in to the door and blacking out. 

"Mhm..." I said nodding. 

"You ran into that door so suddenly Troye. What was on your mind?" Tyler asked pulling a chair over towards the bed.

"Mmm..." I mumbled turning toward the side.

"I text Zoe and Alfie, they believe me, but not you..." Tyler said drifting off.

'What...?"

"Troye.... I really don't want to say it again.." Tyler whispered.

"Tilly, are you kidding...?" I asked trying to raise my body up.

"I'm not... I wish I was, Troye I'm sorry," Tyler said. 

"It's okay... I just don't have anyone else in this world who appreciates me..." I mumbled.

"I do," Tyler whispered.

"Come on, and besides, it's really late, 10:00," Tyler whispered. 10?! Has it really been that long?! Have I been passed out for that long, which means I've been passed out for 7 hours....

"Well, I am tired..." I lied, again.

"If you want we can go to sleep?" Tyler wondered procrastinating.

"Sure..." I said lying back down.

"Get your rest, I'll be back in a few minutes," Tyler whispered to me.

Be back? Where is he going, why is he-

A/N

Lol, cliffhanger, sorry, not. ANYWAYS. Something very... very.... very... interresting will happen, remember when I said you will find out who chocked troye? That's in chapter 14 believe it or not. Your lucky I actually told you, Oh ait, I just spoiled it for you, oh well! Bye my beautiful butterflys

Tumblr: queen-tillyoakley