Chapter 22

Tyler's POV

Honestly.. I thought it would be the hardest thing in the world to get Troye to come back home. I guess that turned around. He was the first one to apologize, which he shouldn't have to honestly. The question I want to know is.. Did he cut?

''Troye, did you ever-"

"Sorry guys, Panera will be closing, hope you guys enjoyed!" Cali said sadly.

"Come on Troye," I said, continuing to hold his hand. He didn't bother either, it was completely fine with him. I opened the car door and let Troye in the passenger. I walked over to the other side sitting softly in the drivers seat.

I started the car, and we were off.

~~~~~~~~~

"Troye wake up, we're here," I said 

"Stop it!" Troye yelled at me.

What did I do this time? I don't remember anything bad I did. Well that's what happened last year Tyler...

"Nothing.. sorry.." Troye mumbled while getting out the car.

What was running in that boys mind? Was he having a nightmare. I mean, he was sleep...

I decided to follow in Troyes footsteps and get out the car as well. I walked towards the door and opened it. Troye immediately walked over the couch and sat there just.. thinking. I stood there for a good minute until I realized, maybe I should ask, what's wrong?

I walked over to the couch and took a place next to Troye.

"Troye... Are you okay? What's wrong,"

"Tilly... I'm fine..." Troye responded not even daring to make eye contact with me.

"Troye...."

"Tyler.. No... I'm not fine..." Troye answered with tears rolling down his cheek.

"What Troye... What where you dreaming about...." I asked him pulling him in for a hug.

"Well... I just... Please don't get mad...." Troye pleased, crying even harder.

Troye slowly backed up and touched his arm. Oh no... I think I know where this is going.. His hand trembled of fear while slowly pulling his sleeve, showing cuts everywhere. New ones, old ones, I've seen this before.. He's added much more ever since I left..

"You see.. M-my dream was about you leaving... I cut myself in the dream, I did the same just by scratching my recent cuts.. It was like exactly what happened in real life.. It felt extremely real... the only thing that was different, was that you never came back instead you just posted hate about me and I lost everyone. Even Cali.. I just-"

"Troye stop talking," I demanded.

"What... Why..? Sorry... Please don't leave, I didn't mean too..." Troye whimpered.

"Just stop talking about your dream, it keeps making you cry, I don't like when you you cry Troye.." I stated pulling him in for a hug once more.

"Just go to sleep Troye..'' I said rocking him back and forth.

"But.."

"It's okay, don't worry, I'll be here,"

Right by your side.

A'N

Hi guys, I updated at 3 again just for you. I had fun... I GUESS. Anyways, all you guys are going back to school tomorrow, am I rite, well, guess who doesn't have school tomorrow. I'm sorry for bragging... not. Anyways, I love you guys lots <3! Comment,Like,Share!

My tumblr: queen-tillyoakley

My friends <3: palace-of-mirrors

PS- SORRY THIS CHPT IS SHORT!!!!!!!!